Judging Risk and Return of Financial Assets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Fishburn, Peter C, 1977. "Mean-Risk Analysis with Risk Associated with Below-Target Returns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 116-126, March.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Weber, Elke U. & Anderson, Carolyn J. & Birnbaum, Michael H., 1992. "A theory of perceived risk and attractiveness," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 492-523, August.
- Mellers, Barbara A. & Chang, Shi-jie, 1994. "Representations of Risk Judgments," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 167-184, February.
- Elke U. Weber & Richard A. Milliman, 1997. "Perceived Risk Attitudes: Relating Risk Perception to Risky Choice," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 123-144, February.
- James G. March & Zur Shapira, 1987. "Managerial Perspectives on Risk and Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1404-1418, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Chunpeng & Yan, Wei & Zhang, Rengui, 2013. "Sentiment approach to negative expected return in the stock market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 30-34.
- Yang, Chunpeng & Li, Jinfang, 2013. "Investor sentiment, information and asset pricing model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 436-442.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:504-512 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lambert, Jérôme & Bessière, Véronique & N’Goala, Gilles, 2012. "Does expertise influence the impact of overconfidence on judgment, valuation and investment decision?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1115-1128.
- Krzysztof Zieliński, 2012. "Błędy popełniane w procesie podejmowania decyzji w świetle behawioralnej ekonomii finansowej," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 31.
- Li, Jinfang, 2014. "Multi-period sentiment asset pricing model with information," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 118-130.
- Yoav Ganzach & Shmuel Ellis & Asya Pazy & Tali Ricci-Siag, 2008. "On the perception and operationalization of risk perception," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 3, pages 317-324, April.
- Du, Ning & Budescu, David V., 2007. "Does past volatility affect investors' price forecasts and confidence judgements?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 497-511.
- Olsen, Robert A., 2008. "Trust as risk and the foundation of investment value," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2189-2200, December.
- Yang, Chunpeng & Li, Jinfang, 2014. "Two-period trading sentiment asset pricing model with information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-7.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:83:y:2000:i:2:p:353-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.