The Impact of Conflict Issues on Fixed-Pie Perceptions, Problem Solving, and Integrative Outcomes in Negotiation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ritov, Ilana, 1996. "Anchoring in Simulated Competitive Market Negotiation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 16-25, July.
- Tripp, Thomas M. & Sondak, Harris, 1992. "An evaluation of dependent variables in experimental negotiation studies: Impasse rates and pareto efficiency," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 273-295, March.
- Thompson, Leigh & Loewenstein, George, 1992. "Egocentric interpretations of fairness and interpersonal conflict," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 176-197, March.
- Thompson, Leigh & Hastie, Reid, 1990. "Social perception in negotiation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 98-123, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:17:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-007-9092-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Buelens & M. Van De Woestyne & S. Mestdagh & D. Bouckenooghe, 2007.
"Research Methods in Negotiation: 1965-2004,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
07/449, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Buelens, M. & Van De Woesteyne, M. & Steven Mestdagh & Dave Bouckenooghe, 2007. "Research methods in negotiation: 1965-2004," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-7, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Greer, Lindred L. & Caruso, Heather M. & Jehn, Karen A., 2011. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall: Linking team power, team conflict, and performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 116-128, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:81:y:2000:i:2:p:329-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.