Tomorrow I'll be me: The effect of time perspective on the activation of idealistic versus pragmatic selves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanfer, Ruth & Chen, Gilad, 2016. "Motivation in organizational behavior: History, advances and prospects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 6-19.
- van Schie, Ron J.G. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Donkers, Bas, 2015. "Promoting later planned retirement: Construal level intervention impact reverses with age," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 124-131.
- Grolleau, Gilles & Sutan, Angela & Vranceanu, Radu, 2016.
"Do people contribute more to intra-temporal or inter-temporal public goods?,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 186-195.
- Gilles Grolleau & Angela Sutan & Radu Vranceanu, 2016. "Do people contribute more to intra-temporal or inter-temporal public goods?," Post-Print hal-01594193, HAL.
- James M. Vardaman & Shannon G. Taylor & David G. Allen & Maria B. Gondo & John M. Amis, 2015. "Translating Intentions to Behavior: The Interaction of Network Structure and Behavioral Intentions in Understanding Employee Turnover," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 1177-1191, August.
- Chee Wei Phang & Atreyi Kankanhalli & Bernard C. Y. Tan, 2015. "What Motivates Contributors vs. Lurkers? An Investigation of Online Feedback Forums," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 773-792, December.
- Rixom, Jessica & Mishra, Himanshu, 2014. "Ethical ends: Effect of abstract mindsets in ethical decisions for the greater social good," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 110-121.
- Rogers, Todd & Bazerman, Max H., 2008. "Future lock-in: Future implementation increases selection of 'should' choices," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Touré-Tillery, Maferima & Light, Alysson E., 2018. "No self to spare: How the cognitive structure of the self influences moral behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 48-64.
- Zhu, Linlin & He, Yi & Chen, Qimei & Hu, Miao, 2017. "It's the thought that counts: The effects of construal level priming and donation proximity on consumer response to donation framing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 44-51.
- Kim, You-Jin & Van Dyne, Linn & Kamdar, Dishan & Johnson, Russell E., 2013. "Why and when do motives matter? An integrative model of motives, role cognitions, and social support as predictors of OCB," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 231-245.
- Hengchen Dai & Katherine L. Milkman & Jason Riis, 2014. "The Fresh Start Effect: Temporal Landmarks Motivate Aspirational Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(10), pages 2563-2582, October.
- Mohammed, Susan & Harrison, David A., 2013. "The clocks that time us are not the same: A theory of temporal diversity, task characteristics, and performance in teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 244-256.
- Jeanne Wilson & C. Brad Crisp & Mark Mortensen, 2013. "Extending Construal-Level Theory to Distributed Groups: Understanding the Effects of Virtuality," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 629-644, April.
- Stillman, Paul E. & Fujita, Kentaro & Sheldon, Oliver & Trope, Yaacov, 2018. "From “me” to “we”: The role of construal level in promoting maximized joint outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 16-25.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:102:y:2007:i:2:p:193-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.