The impact of feedback frequency on learning and task performance: Challenging the “more is better” assumption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Podsakoff, Philip M. & Farh, Jiing-Lih, 1989. "Effects of feedback sign and credibility on goal setting and task performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 45-67, August.
- Bandura, Albert, 1991. "Social cognitive theory of self-regulation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 248-287, December.
- Kluger, Avraham N. & Lewinsohn, Shai & Aiello, John R., 1994. "The Influence of Feedback on Mood: Linear Effects on Pleasantness and Curvilinear Effects on Arousal," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 276-299, November.
- Vancouver, Jeffrey B. & Morrison, Elizabeth Wolfe, 1995. "Feedback Inquiry: The Effect of Source Attributes and Individual Differences," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 276-285, June.
- Lurie, Nicholas H. & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M., 2009. "Is timely information always better? The effect of feedback frequency on decision making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 315-329, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Post, Thomas & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2013. "Individual investor perceptions and behavior during the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 60-74.
- repec:eee:joacli:v:33:y:2014:i:1:p:1-36 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFeedback frequency; Learning; Task performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:116:y:2011:i:2:p:217-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.