Effects of feedback sign and credibility on goal setting and task performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanfer, Ruth & Chen, Gilad, 2016. "Motivation in organizational behavior: History, advances and prospects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 6-19.
- Brehm, Margaret & Imberman, Scott A. & Lovenheim, Michael F., 2017.
"Achievement effects of individual performance incentives in a teacher merit pay tournament,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 133-150.
- Margaret Brehm & Scott A. Imberman & Michael F. Lovenheim, 2015. "Achievement Effects of Individual Performance Incentives in a Teacher Merit Pay Tournament," NBER Working Papers 21598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alder, G. Stoney & Ambrose, Maureen L., 2005. "An examination of the effect of computerized performance monitoring feedback on monitoring fairness, performance, and satisfaction," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 161-177, July.
- Goncalo, Jack A. & Polman, Evan & Maslach, Christina, 2010. "Can confidence come too soon? Collective efficacy, conflict and group performance over time," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 13-24, September.
- Lam, Chak Fu & DeRue, D. Scott & Karam, Elizabeth P. & Hollenbeck, John R., 2011. "The impact of feedback frequency on learning and task performance: Challenging the “more is better” assumption," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 217-228.
- Kim, Peter H. & Diekmann, Kristina A. & Tenbrunsel, Ann E., 2003. "Flattery may get you somewhere: The strategic implications of providing positive vs. negative feedback about ability vs. ethicality in negotiation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 225-243, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:44:y:1989:i:1:p:45-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.