An examination of the effect of computerized performance monitoring feedback on monitoring fairness, performance, and satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Northcraft, Gregory B. & Ashford, Susan J., 1990. "The preservation of self in everyday life: The effects of performance expectations and feedback context on feedback inquiry," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 42-64, October.
- Tyler, Tom R. & Blader, Steven L., 2002. "Autonomous vs. comparative status: Must we be better than others to feel good about ourselves?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 813-838, September.
- Tepper, Bennett J., 2001. "Health Consequences of Organizational Injustice: Tests of Main and Interactive Effects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 197-215, November.
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:1:105-108_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Podsakoff, Philip M. & Farh, Jiing-Lih, 1989. "Effects of feedback sign and credibility on goal setting and task performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 45-67, August.
- Cohen-Charash, Yochi & Spector, Paul E., 2001. "The Role of Justice in Organizations: A Meta-Analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 278-321, November.
- Earley, P. Christopher, 1988. "Computer-generated performance feedback in the magazine-subscription industry," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 50-64, February.
- Kovach, Kenneth A. & Conner, Sandra J. & Livneh, Tamar & Scallan, Kevin M. & Schwartz, Roy L., 2000. "Electronic communication in the workplace--something's got to give," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 59-64.
- Frey, Bruno S, 1993. "Does Monitoring Increase Work Effort? The Rivalry with Trust and Loyalty," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 663-670, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aalberts, Robert J. & Hames, David S. & Thistle, Paul D., 2009. "Detours and frolics on the Internet: Employer liability and management control of cybertorts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1335-1341, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:97:y:2005:i:2:p:161-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .