Health Consequences of Organizational Injustice: Tests of Main and Interactive Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiesenfeld, Batia M. & Brockner, Joel & Thibault, Valerie, 2000. "Procedural Fairness, Managers' Self-Esteem, and Managerial Behaviors Following a Layoff," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-32, September.
- Evans, Martin G., 1985. "A Monte Carlo study of the effects of correlated method variance in moderated multiple regression analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 305-323, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scheuerman, Heather L., 2013. "The relationship between injustice and crime: A general strain theory approach," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 375-385.
- Elovainio, Marko & Linna, Anne & Virtanen, Marianna & Oksanen, Tuula & Kivimäki, Mika & Pentti, Jaana & Vahtera, Jussi, 2013. "Perceived organizational justice as a predictor of long-term sickness absence due to diagnosed mental disorders: Results from the prospective longitudinal Finnish Public Sector Study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 39-47.
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:20-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alder, G. Stoney & Ambrose, Maureen L., 2005. "An examination of the effect of computerized performance monitoring feedback on monitoring fairness, performance, and satisfaction," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 161-177, July.
- Rego, Arménio & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2008. "Authentizotic climates and employee happiness: Pathways to individual performance?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 739-752, July.
- Li, Chaoping & Zhao, Hao & Begley, Thomas M., 2015. "Transformational leadership dimensions and employee creativity in China: A cross-level analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1149-1156.
- Ghosh, Debjani & Sekiguchi, Tomoki & Gurunathan, L., 2017. "Organizational embeddedness as a mediator between justice and in-role performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 130-137.
- Robert Giacalone & Mark Promislo, 2010. "Unethical and Unwell: Decrements in Well-Being and Unethical Activity at Work," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 275-297, January.
- Duffy, Michelle K. & Ganster, Daniel C. & Shaw, Jason D. & Johnson, Jonathan L. & Pagon, Milan, 2006. "The social context of undermining behavior at work," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 105-126, September.
- Carsten Sauer & Peter Valet & Stefan Liebig, 2013. "The Impact of within and between Occupational Inequalities on People's Justice Perceptions towards Their Own Earnings," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 567, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:86:y:2001:i:2:p:197-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .