When is it "a pleasure to do business with you?" The effects of relative status, outcome favorability, and procedural fairness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiesenfeld, Batia M. & Brockner, Joel & Thibault, Valerie, 2000. "Procedural Fairness, Managers' Self-Esteem, and Managerial Behaviors Following a Layoff," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-32, September.
- Evans, Martin G., 1985. "A Monte Carlo study of the effects of correlated method variance in moderated multiple regression analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 305-323, December.
- Kwong, Jessica Y. Y. & Leung, Kwok, 2002. "A Moderator of the Interaction Effect of Procedural Justice and Outcome Favorability: Importance of the Relationship," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 278-299, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tyler, Tom R., 2006. "Process utility and help seeking: What do people want from experts?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 360-376, June.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:21:y:2012:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-011-9230-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne M. Wilkins & Dana R. Hermanson & Jeffrey R. Cohen, 2016. "Do Compensation Committee Members Perceive Changing CEO Incentive Performance Targets Mid-Cycle to be Fair?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 623-638, September.
- Torelli, Carlos J. & Leslie, Lisa M. & Stoner, Jennifer L. & Puente, Raquel, 2014. "Cultural determinants of status: Implications for workplace evaluations and behaviors," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 34-48.
- Koopman, Joel & Matta, Fadel K. & Scott, Brent A. & Conlon, Donald E., 2015. "Ingratiation and popularity as antecedents of justice: A social exchange and social capital perspective," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 132-148.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:92:y:2003:i:1-2:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.