The Impact of within and between Occupational Inequalities on People's Justice Perceptions towards Their Own Earnings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof & Janet L. Yellen, 1990. "The Fair Wage-Effort Hypothesis and Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 255-283.
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2007. "Studying Justice: Measurement, Estimation, and Analysis of the Actual Reward and the Just Reward," IZA Discussion Papers 2592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ben Jann, 2007. "Making regression tables simplified," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(2), pages 227-244, June.
- Schupp, Jürgen, 2009. "25 Jahre Sozio-oekonomisches Panel - ein Infrastrukturprojekt der empirischen Sozial- und Wirtschaftsforschung in Deutschland," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 350-357.
- Stefan Liebig & Carsten Sauer & Jürgen Schupp, 2009. "The Justice of Earnings in Dual-Earner Households," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 216, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Svend Juul, 2003. "Lean mainstream schemes for Stata 8 graphics," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(3), pages 295-301, September.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767.
- Tepper, Bennett J., 2001. "Health Consequences of Organizational Injustice: Tests of Main and Interactive Effects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 197-215, November.
- Thomas Lemieux, 2006. "Increasing Residual Wage Inequality: Composition Effects, Noisy Data, or Rising Demand for Skill?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 461-498, June.
- Arellano, Manuel, 2003. "Panel Data Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245291.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2002. "Directed Technical Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 781-809.
- George J. Stigler, 1950. "The Development of Utility Theory. II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 373-373.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Ben Jann, 2005. "Making regression tables from stored estimates," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(3), pages 288-308, September.
- Tyler, Tom R. & Smith, Heather J., 1995. "Social Justice and Social Movements," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt54d3j035, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Falk, Armin & Menrath, Ingo & Verde, Pablo Emilio & Siegrist, Johannes, 2011.
"Cardiovascular Consequences of Unfair Pay,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5720, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Falk, Armin & Menrath, Ingo & Siegrist, Johannes & Verde, Pablo Emilio, 2011. "Cardiovascular Consequences of Unfair Pay," CEPR Discussion Papers 8463, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Armin Falk & Ingo Menrath & Pablo Emilio Verde & Johannes Siegrist, 2011. "Cardiovascular Consequences of Unfair Pay," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 380, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsEarnings inequality; fairness of earnings; decomposition of justice evaluations; group identification; panel regression;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2013-08-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2013-08-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-08-05 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-LTV-2013-08-05 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.