Report NEP-LAB-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sónia Torres & Pedro Portugal & John T. Addison & Paulo Guimarães, 2013. "The sources of wage variation: a three-way high-dimensional fixed effects regression model," Working Papers w201309, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Cette, Gilbert & Chouard, Valérie & Verdugo, Gregory, 2013. "Minimum Wage and the Average Wage in France: A Circular Relationship?," IZA Discussion Papers 7502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesus Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2013. "Modelling the behaviour of unemployment rates in the US over time and across space," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1315, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Carsten Sauer & Peter Valet & Stefan Liebig, 2013. "The Impact of within and between Occupational Inequalities on People's Justice Perceptions towards Their Own Earnings," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 567, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Myck, Michal & Kurowska, Anna & Kundera, Micha?, 2013. "Financial Support for Families with Children and its Trade-offs: Balancing Redistribution and Parental Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 7506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sónia Cabral & Cláudia Duarte, 2013. "Mind the gap! The relative wages of immigrants in the Portuguese labour market," Working Papers w201305, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- John Schmitt & Janelle Jones, 2013. "Has Education Paid Off for Black Workers?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Cockx, Bart, 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Belgium: Diagnosis and Key Remedies," IZA Policy Papers 66, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:1310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2012. "Do Minimum Wages Affect Firms’ Labor and Capital? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 48656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Börsch-Supan, A. & Weiss, M., 2013. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Amélie Barbier-Gauchard & Francesco de Palma & Giuseppe Diana, 2013. "Why could Northern labor market flexibility save the eurozone?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Brian C. Cadena & Brian K. Kovak, 2013. "Immigrants Equilibrate Local Labor Markets: Evidence from the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 19272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Meer & Jeremy West, 2013. "Effects of the Minimum Wage on Employment Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 19262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John R. Graham & Hyunseob Kim & Si Li & Jiaping Qiu, 2013. "Human Capital Loss In Corporate Bankruptcy," Working Papers 13-37, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ritter, Joseph A., 2013. "Racial and Ethnic Differences in Nonwage Compensation," Miscellaneous Publications 152497, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Pablo Agnese, 2013.
"Offshoring and productivity revisited: A Time-Series Analysis
[Zur Debatte um Offshoring und Produktivität: Eine Zeitreihenanalyse]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe23, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.