Making regression tables from stored estimates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Newson, 2003. "Confidence intervals and p-values for delivery to the end user," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(3), pages 245-269, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Paola Caria & Rino Bellocco & Maria Rosaria Galanti & Nicholas J. Horton, 2011. "The impact of different sources of body mass index assessment on smoking onset: An application of multiple-source information models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(3), pages 386-402, September.
- Richard Williams, 2010. "Fitting heterogeneous choice models with oglm," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(4), pages 540-567, December.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:070:c03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Jann & J. Scott Long, 2010. "Tabulating SPost results using estout and esttab," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(1), pages 46-60, March.
- Antoni, Manfred & Heineck, Guido, 2012.
"Do literacy and numeracy pay off? On the relationship between basic skills and earnings,"
BERG Working Paper Series
86, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Antoni, Manfred & Heineck, Guido, 2012. "Do literacy and numeracy pay off? : on the relationship between basic skills and earnings," IAB Discussion Paper 201221, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Antoni, Manfred & Heineck, Guido, 2012. "Do Literacy and Numeracy Pay Off? On the Relationship between Basic Skills and Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 6882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antoni, Manfred & Heineck, Guido, 2012. "Do literacy and numeracy pay off? On the relationship between basic skills and earnings," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 65404, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ben Jann, 2007. "Making regression tables simplified," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(2), pages 227-244, June.
- John Luke Gallup, 2012. "A programmer's command to build formatted statistical tables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(4), pages 655-673, December.
- Michael Lokshin & Zurab Sajaia, 2008. "Creating print-ready tables in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(3), pages 374-389, September.
- Giovanni L. Lo Magno, 2013. "Sar: Automatic generation of statistical reports using Stata and Microsoft Word for Windows," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(1), pages 39-64, March.
- Atella, Vincenzo & Belotti, Federico & Depalo, Domenico & Piano Mortari, Andrea, 2014. "Measuring spatial effects in the presence of institutional constraints: The case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 232-241.
- Maarten L. Buis, 2007. "Stata tip 53: Where did my p-values go?," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(4), pages 584-586, December.
- Carsten Sauer & Peter Valet & Stefan Liebig, 2013. "The Impact of within and between Occupational Inequalities on People's Justice Perceptions towards Their Own Earnings," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 567, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
Keywordsestout; estoutdef; estadd; estimates; regression table; latex; html;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:5:y:2005:i:3:p:288-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.