Plotting regression coefficients and other estimates in Stata
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ben Jann, 2013. "COEFPLOT: Stata module to plot regression coefficients and other results," Statistical Software Components S457686, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 19 Sep 2017.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Jann, 2007. "Making regression tables simplified," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(2), pages 227-244, June.
- Roger Newson, 2003. "Confidence intervals and p-values for delivery to the end user," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(3), pages 245-269, September.
- John Luke Gallup, 2012. "A new system for formatting estimation tables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(1), pages 3-28, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Temple, Jonathan & Van de Sijpe, Nicolas, 2017.
"Foreign aid and domestic absorption,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 431-443.
- Jonathan Temple & Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," CESifo Working Paper Series 5029, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jonathan Temple & Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2015. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/658, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 22 May 2015.
- Jonathan R. W. Temple & Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Temple, Jonathan & van de Sijpe, Nicolas, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," CEPR Discussion Papers 10211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hagen, Tobias & Waldeck, Stefanie, 2014. "Using panel econometric methods to estimate the effect of milk consumption on the mortality rate of prostate and ovarian cancer," Working Paper Series: Business and Law 03, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law.
- Ben Jann & Simon Seiler, 2014. "A new methodological approach for studying intergenerational mobility with an application to Swiss data," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 5, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordscoefplot; marginsplot; margins; regression plot; coefficients plot; ropeladder plot;
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bss:wpaper:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ben Jann). General contact details of provider: http://www.sowi.unibe.ch/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.