Confidence intervals and p-values for delivery to the end user
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Kohler & Stephanie Eckman, 2011. "Stata tip 103: Expressing confidence with gradations," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(4), pages 627-631, December.
- Ben Jann, 2005. "Tabulation of multiple responses," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(1), pages 93-122, March.
- Ben Jann, 2013.
"Plotting regression coefficients and other estimates in Stata,"
University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers
1, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences, revised 18 Sep 2017.
- Ben Jann, 2013. "COEFPLOT: Stata module to plot regression coefficients and other results," Statistical Software Components S457686, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 19 Sep 2017.
- Rosa Gini & Jacopo Pasquini, 2006. "Automatic generation of documents," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(1), pages 22-39, March.
- Michael Lokshin & Zurab Sajaia, 2008. "Creating print-ready tables in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(3), pages 374-389, September.
- Ben Jann, 2005. "Making regression tables from stored estimates," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(3), pages 288-308, September.
- Giovanni L. Lo Magno, 2013. "Sar: Automatic generation of statistical reports using Stata and Microsoft Word for Windows," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(1), pages 39-64, March.
- Roger B. Newson, 2010. "Frequentist q-values for multiple-test procedures," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(4), pages 568-584, December.
- Maarten L. Buis, 2007. "Stata tip 53: Where did my p-values go?," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(4), pages 584-586, December.
- Roger B. Newson, 2012. "From resultssets to resultstables in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(2), pages 191-213, June.
- Roger Newson, 2008. "parmest and extensions," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 07, Stata Users Group.
- Roger B. Newson, 2013. "Bonferroni and Holm approximations for Sidak and Holland–Copenhaver q-values," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(2), pages 379-381, June.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Lanjouw, Peter & Luoto, Jill & McKenzie, David, 2014.
"Using repeated cross-sections to explore movements into and out of poverty,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 112-128.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Lanjouw, Peter & Luoto, Jill & McKenzie, David, 2011. "Using repeated cross-sections to explore movements in and out of poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5550, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsconfidence interval; p-value; plot; table; estimation results; TEX; LATEX; HTML; word processor; presentation; eclplot; listtex; parmest; dsconcat; lincomest; sencode; tostring; ingap; reshape; descsave; factext;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:3:y:2003:i:3:p:245-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .