Confidence intervals and p-values for delivery to the end user
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Gould, 2000. "Interpreting logistic regression in all its forms," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Kohler & Stephanie Eckman, 2011. "Stata tip 103: Expressing confidence with gradations," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, pages 627-631.
- Ben Jann, 2005. "Tabulation of multiple responses," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, pages 93-122.
- Ben Jann, 2013. "Plotting regression coefficients and other estimates in Stata," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 1, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences, revised 18 Sep 2017.
- Rosa Gini & Jacopo Pasquini, 2006. "Automatic generation of documents," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, pages 22-39.
- Michael Lokshin & Zurab Sajaia, 2008. "Creating print-ready tables in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, pages 374-389.
- Ben Jann, 2005. "Making regression tables from stored estimates," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, pages 288-308.
- Giovanni L. Lo Magno, 2013. "Sar: Automatic generation of statistical reports using Stata and Microsoft Word for Windows," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, pages 39-64.
- Roger B. Newson, 2010. "Frequentist q-values for multiple-test procedures," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(4), pages 568-584, December.
- Maarten L. Buis, 2007. "Stata tip 53: Where did my p-values go?," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, pages 584-586.
- Roger B. Newson, 2012. "From resultssets to resultstables in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, pages 191-213.
- Roger Newson, 2008. "parmest and extensions," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 07, Stata Users Group.
- Roger B. Newson, 2013. "Bonferroni and Holm approximations for Sidak and Holland–Copenhaver q-values," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, pages 379-381.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Lanjouw, Peter & Luoto, Jill & McKenzie, David, 2014.
"Using repeated cross-sections to explore movements into and out of poverty,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 112-128.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Lanjouw, Peter & Luoto, Jill & McKenzie, David, 2011. "Using repeated cross-sections to explore movements in and out of poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5550, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsconfidence interval; p-value; plot; table; estimation results; TEX; LATEX; HTML; word processor; presentation; eclplot; listtex; parmest; dsconcat; lincomest; sencode; tostring; ingap; reshape; descsave; factext;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:3:y:2003:i:3:p:245-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.