Report NEP-HRM-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Schmitt & Janelle Jones, 2013. "Has Education Paid Off for Black Workers?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Bindiya S. Soni, 2013. "Employee Engagement – A Key to Organizational Success in 21st Century," Working papers 2013-5-11, Voice of Research.
- John R. Graham & Hyunseob Kim & Si Li & Jiaping Qiu, 2013. "Human Capital Loss In Corporate Bankruptcy," Working Papers 13-37, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2013009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harish Shukla & Shweta Tiwari, 2013. "A Study on Employees' Perception towards Compensation Management System in Selected Branches of SBI of Ujjain District," Working papers 2013-6-11, Voice of Research.
- Carsten Sauer & Peter Valet & Stefan Liebig, 2013. "The Impact of within and between Occupational Inequalities on People's Justice Perceptions towards Their Own Earnings," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 567, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- A.K. Kulshrestha & Kshama Pandey, 2013. "Teachers Training and Professional Competencies," Working papers 2013-5-6, Voice of Research.
- Martini, Jan Thomas & Niemann, Rainer, 2013. "The impact of taxation on international assignment decisions: A principal-agent approach," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 145, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- M.M.Goel & Archna Chaudhry, 2013. "Anatomy of Human Resources in Reserve Bank of India (RBI)," Working papers 2013-6-12, Voice of Research.
- Fedele, Alessandro & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2013. "Moonlighting Politicians: Motivation Matters!," IZA Discussion Papers 7500, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ritter, Joseph A., 2013. "Racial and Ethnic Differences in Nonwage Compensation," Miscellaneous Publications 152497, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2013. "Daily Needs, Income Targets and Labor Supply: Evidence from Kenya," NBER Working Papers 19264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sónia Torres & Pedro Portugal & John T. Addison & Paulo Guimarães, 2013. "The sources of wage variation: a three-way high-dimensional fixed effects regression model," Working Papers w201309, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2013. "Positive Effects of Ageing and Age-Diversity in Innovative Companies Ð Large Scale Evidence on Company Productivity," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0093, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Lee Biggerstaff & David C. Cicero & Andy Puckett, 2013. "Unethical Culture, Suspect CEOs and Corporate Misbehavior," NBER Working Papers 19261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.