Report NEP-LTV-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lustig, Nora & Lopez-Calva, Luis F. & Ortiz-Juarez, Eduardo, 2013. "Deconstructing the decline in inequality in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6552, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sónia Torres & John T. Addison & Paulo Guimarães & Pedro Portugal, 2013. "The sources of wage variation: a three-way high-dimensional fixed effects regression model," Working Papers w201309, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Carsten Sauer & Peter Valet & Stefan Liebig, 2013. "The Impact of within and between Occupational Inequalities on People's Justice Perceptions towards Their Own Earnings," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 567, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Roger Wilkins, 2013. "Evaluating the Evidence on Income Inequality in Australia in the 2000s," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Michalis Drouvelis & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2013. "Are Happier People Less Judgmental of Other People's Selfish Behaviors? Laboratory Evidence from Trust and Gift Exchange Games," CEP Discussion Papers dp1231, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2013. "Unemployment and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 19265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ritter, Joseph A., 2013. "Racial and Ethnic Differences in Nonwage Compensation," Miscellaneous Publications 152497, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Fernández-Kranz, Daniel & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2013. "Can Parents' Right to Work Part-Time Hurt Childbearing-Aged Women? A Natural Experiment with Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cette, Gilbert & Chouard, Valérie & Verdugo, Gregory, 2013. "Minimum Wage and the Average Wage in France: A Circular Relationship?," IZA Discussion Papers 7502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Gradín, 2013. "New Stata code to measure poverty accounting for time," 2013 Stata Conference 19, Stata Users Group.
- David M. Cutler & Kaushik Ghosh & Mary Beth Landrum, 2013. "Evidence for Significant Compression of Morbidity In the Elderly U.S. Population," NBER Working Papers 19268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katrin Rehdanz & Heinz Welsch & Daiju Narita & Toshihiro Okubo, 2013. "Well-being effects of a major negative externality: The case of Fukushima," Kiel Working Papers 1855, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2013. "Distributional Impact of Commodity Price Shocks: Australia over a Century," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Feld, J.F. & Salamanca Acosta, N. & Hamermesh, D., 2013. "Endophilia or exophobia: beyond discrimination," ROA Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).