Evidence for Significant Compression of Morbidity In the Elderly U.S. Population
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David M. Cutler & Kaushik Ghosh & Mary Beth Landrum, 2013. "Evidence for Significant Compression of Morbidity in the Elderly U.S. Population," NBER Chapters,in: Discoveries in the Economics of Aging, pages 21-51 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vicki Freedman & Brenda Spillman & Patti Andreski & Jennifer Cornman & Eileen Crimmins & Ellen Kramarow & James Lubitz & Linda Martin & Sharon Merkin & Robert Schoeni & Teresa Seeman & Timothy Waidman, 2013. "Trends in Late-Life Activity Limitations in the United States: An Update From Five National Surveys," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(2), pages 661-671, April.
- Lamb, Vicki L., 1996. "A cross-national study of quality of life factors associated with patterns of elderly disablement," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 363-377, February.
- Eileen Crimmins & Mark Hayward & Aaron Hagedorn & Yasuhiko Saito & Nicolas Brouard, 2009. "Change in disability-free life expectancy for Americans 70 years old and older," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 46(3), pages 627-646, August.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- #HEJC papers for September 2013
by academichealtheconomists in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2013-09-01 04:01:38
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bloom, David E. & Luca, Dara Lee, 2016.
"The Global Demography of Aging: Facts, Explanations, Future,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10163, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David E. Bloom & Dara Lee Luca, 2016. "The Global Demography of Aging: Facts, Explanations, Future," PGDA Working Papers 13016, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_567 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:86:y:2017:i:c:p:93-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_237 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang, H., 2016. "Insurance Markets for the Elderly," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-08-05 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2013-08-05 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2013-08-05 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .