Report NEP-AGE-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:1310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alicia H. Munnell & Steven A. Sass, 2013. "New Brunswick’s New Shared Risk Pension Plan," Issues in Brief ibslp33, Center for Retirement Research.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2013. "Positive Effects of Ageing and Age-Diversity in Innovative Companies - Large Scale Evidence on Company Productivity," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0093, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Argesanu, Nicolae Razvan, 2013.
"Sistemele De Pensii Din State Ale Uniunii Europene In Contextul Constrangerilor Bugetare
[The Pension Systems In European Union Countries In The Context Of Budgetary Constraints]," MPRA Paper 47796, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jul 2013.
- Helena Aro, 2013. "Systematic and non-systematic mortality risk in pension portfolios," Papers 1307.8020, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Rietveld, C.A. & Groenen, P.J.F. & Koellinger, Ph.D. & van der Loos, M.J.H.M. & Thurik, A.R., 2013. "Living Forever: Entrepreneurial Overconfidence at Older Ages," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-012-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Börsch-Supan, A. & Weiss, M., 2013. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Alicia Munnell & April Yanyuan Wu & Nadia Karamcheva & Patrick Purcell, 2013. "How Does Women Working Affect Social Security Replacement Rates?," Issues in Brief ib2013-10, Center for Retirement Research.
- Hannes Schwandt, 2013. "Unmet Aspirations as an Explanation for the Age U-Shape in Human Wellbeing," CEP Discussion Papers dp1229, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tobias Stoehr, 2013. "Intra-Family Migration Decisions and Elderly Left Behind," Kiel Working Papers 1858, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- David M. Cutler & Kaushik Ghosh & Mary Beth Landrum, 2013. "Evidence for Significant Compression of Morbidity In the Elderly U.S. Population," NBER Working Papers 19268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joanne W. Hsu & Robert J. Willis, 2013. "Dementia risk and financial decision making by older households: the impact of information," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Noriko Ishikaawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2013. "Dissatisfaction withdwelling environments in an aging society: An empirical analysisof theKanto area in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-17, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Martine Audibert & Yong He & Jacky Mathonnat, 2013. "Two-Period Comparison of Healthcare Demand with Income Growth and Population Aging in Rural China: Implications for Adjustment of the Healthcare Supply and Development," Working Papers halshs-00846088, HAL.
- Anke Böckenhoff & Denise Saßenroth & Martin Kroh & Thomas Siedler & Peter Eibich & Gert G. Wagner, 2013. "The Socio-Economic Module of the Berlin Aging Study II (SOEP-BASE): Description, Structure, and Questionnaire," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 568, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore