Report NEP-AGE-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:1310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alicia H. Munnell & Steven A. Sass, 2013. "New Brunswick’s New Shared Risk Pension Plan," Issues in Brief ibslp33, Center for Retirement Research.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2013. "Positive Effects of Ageing and Age-Diversity in Innovative Companies Ð Large Scale Evidence on Company Productivity," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0093, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Argesanu, Nicolae Razvan, 2013.
"Sistemele De Pensii Din State Ale Uniunii Europene In Contextul Constrangerilor Bugetare
[The Pension Systems In European Union Countries In The Context Of Budgetary Constraints]," MPRA Paper 47796, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jul 2013.
- Helena Aro, 2013. "Systematic and non-systematic mortality risk in pension portfolios," Papers 1307.8020, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765040673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2013009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alicia Munnell & April Yanyuan Wu & Nadia Karamcheva & Patrick Purcell, 2013. "How Does Women Working Affect Social Security Replacement Rates?," Issues in Brief ib2013-10, Center for Retirement Research.
- Hannes Schwandt, 2013. "Unmet Aspirations as an Explanation for the Age U-Shape in Human Wellbeing," CEP Discussion Papers dp1229, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tobias Stoehr, 2013. "Intra-Family Migration Decisions and Elderly Left Behind," Kiel Working Papers 1858, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- David M. Cutler & Kaushik Ghosh & Mary Beth Landrum, 2013. "Evidence for Significant Compression of Morbidity In the Elderly U.S. Population," NBER Working Papers 19268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joanne W. Hsu & Robert J. Willis, 2013. "Dementia risk and financial decision making by older households: the impact of information," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Noriko Ishikaawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2013. "Dissatisfaction withdwelling environments in an aging society: An empirical analysisof theKanto area in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-17, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Martine Audibert & Yong He & Jacky Mathonnat, 2013. "Two-Period Comparison of Healthcare Demand with Income Growth and Population Aging in Rural China: Implications for Adjustment of the Healthcare Supply and Development," Working Papers halshs-00846088, HAL.
- Anke Böckenhoff & Denise Saßenroth & Martin Kroh & Thomas Siedler & Peter Eibich & Gert G. Wagner, 2013. "The Socio-Economic Module of the Berlin Aging Study II (SOEP-BASE): Description, Structure, and Questionnaire," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 568, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore