Adapting The Revised Self-Leadership Questionnaire to The Portuguese Context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bandura, Albert, 1991. "Social cognitive theory of self-regulation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 248-287, December.
- Valdiney Gouveia & Taciano Milfont & Patrícia Fonseca & Jorge Coelho, 2009. "Life Satisfaction in Brazil: Testing the Psychometric Properties of the Satisfaction With Life Scale (SWLS) in Five Brazilian Samples," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 267-277, January.
- Alex Michalos, 2003. "Policing Services and the Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Elvira Cicognani & Luca Pietrantoni & Luigi Palestini & Gabriele Prati, 2009. "Emergency Workers’ Quality of Life: The Protective Role of Sense of Community, Efficacy Beliefs and Coping Strategies," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 449-463, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michalis Diakakis & Dimitris G. Damigos & Andreas Kallioras, 2020. "Identification of Patterns and Influential Factors on Civil Protection Personnel Opinions and Views on Different Aspects of Flood Risk Management: The Case of Greece," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(14), pages 1-20, July.
- Xu, Xiaojing & Chen, Chien-fei & Zhu, Xiaojuan & Hu, Qinran, 2018. "Promoting acceptance of direct load control programs in the United States: Financial incentive versus control option," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 1278-1287.
- Jaeyeob Jeong & Myeonggil Choi, 2017. "The Expected Job Satisfaction Affecting Entrepreneurial Intention as Career Choice in the Cultural and Artistic Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(10), pages 1-16, September.
- Jay A. Richards & Martin P. Johnson, 2014. "A Case for Theoretical Integration," SAGE Open, , vol. 4(2), pages 21582440145, May.
- Yi Sun & Shihui Li & Lingling Yu, 2022. "The dark sides of AI personal assistant: effects of service failure on user continuance intention," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 32(1), pages 17-39, March.
- Mohammed-Aminu Sanda, 2011. "Managerial Self-efficacy and Discretionary Behavior Improving Work Environment for Small Firm Performance," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 2(6), pages 259-266.
- Sabrina Harris & Michael Brooks & Robin Liles & Glacia Ethridge & Quinton Boston & Kacie Blalock, 2019. "Understanding Differences between CORE and CACREP Counselors-in-Training Perceptions of Self-Efficacy," International Journal of Social Science Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 40-52, January.
- Zhiya Hua & Dandan Ma, 2022. "Depression and Perceived Social Support among Unemployed Youths in China: Investigating the Roles of Emotion-Regulation Difficulties and Self-Efficacy," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(8), pages 1-15, April.
- Mateusz Ludwiczak & Małgorzata Bronikowska, 2022. "Fair Play in a Context of Physical Education and Sports Behaviours," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(4), pages 1-13, February.
- Barboza Solís, Cristina & Fantin, Romain & Castagné, Raphaële & Lang, Thierry & Delpierre, Cyrille & Kelly-Irving, Michelle, 2016. "Mediating pathways between parental socio-economic position and allostatic load in mid-life: Findings from the 1958 British birth cohort," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 19-27.
- Marina Mustapha Author_Email: Marina.Mustapha@taylors.edu.my & Normala Daud, 2011. "Impact Of Perceived Performance Appraisal Effectiveness On Knowledge Worker Turnover Intention: A Conceptual Model," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-465, Conference Master Resources.
- Yuxiang Hong & Jong-Suk Kim & Joo-Heon Lee, 2020. "How Does the Quality of Life Affect Individuals’ Disaster Preparedness Behaviors? A Moderated Mediation Model-Based Case Study," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 148(3), pages 1039-1052, April.
- Michaelis, Timothy L. & Scheaf, David J. & Carr, Jon C. & Pollack, Jeffrey M., 2022. "An agentic perspective of resourcefulness: Self-reliant and joint resourcefulness behaviors within the entrepreneurship process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 37(1).
- Luis Miguel Dos Santos, 2020. "I Want to Become a Registered Nurse as a Non-Traditional, Returning, Evening, and Adult Student in a Community College: A Study of Career-Changing Nursing Students," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(16), pages 1-20, August.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Kuratko, Donald F., 2009. "Project failure from corporate entrepreneurship: Managing the grief process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 588-600, November.
- Chung-Jen Wang & Kuan-Ju Tseng, 2019. "Effects of Selected Positive Resources on Hospitality Service Quality: The Mediating Role of Work Engagement," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(8), pages 1-17, April.
- Claudio Barbaranelli & Marinella Paciello & Valentina Biagioli & Roberta Fida & Carlo Tramontano, 2019. "Positivity and Behaviour: The Mediating Role of Self-Efficacy in Organisational and Educational Settings," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 707-727, March.
- Unni Moksnes & Audhild Løhre & Don Byrne & Gørill Haugan, 2014. "Satisfaction with Life Scale in Adolescents: Evaluation of Factor Structure and Gender Invariance in a Norwegian Sample," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 657-671, September.
- Farzana Chowdhury & David B. Audretsch, 2021. "A dynamic relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and entrepreneurial activity," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 339-356, September.
- Eriona Thartori & Concetta Pastorelli & Flavia Cirimele & Chiara Remondi & Maria Gerbino & Emanuele Basili & Ainzara Favini & Carolina Lunetti & Irene Fiasconaro & Gian Vittorio Caprara, 2021. "Exploring the Protective Function of Positivity and Regulatory Emotional Self-Efficacy in Time of Pandemic COVID-19," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(24), pages 1-19, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-leadership; Scale adaptation; Structural equation modeling; Multi-group confirmatory factor analysis;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:108:y:2012:i:3:p:553-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.