When team members' values differ: The moderating role of team leadership
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brockner, Joel & De Cremer, David & van den Bos, Kees & Chen, Ya-Ru, 2005. "The influence of interdependent self-construal on procedural fairness effects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 155-167, March.
- Fragale, Alison R. & Rosen, Benson & Xu, Carol & Merideth, Iryna, 2009. "The higher they are, the harder they fall: The effects of wrongdoer status on observer punishment recommendations and intentionality attributions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 53-65, January.
- Lee, Fiona, 1997. "When the Going Gets Tough, Do the Tough Ask for Help? Help Seeking and Power Motivation in Organizations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 336-363, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Resick, Christian J. & Murase, Toshio & Randall, Kenneth R. & DeChurch, Leslie A., 2014. "Information elaboration and team performance: Examining the psychological origins and environmental contingencies," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 165-176.
- Crockett, David & Downey, Hilary & Fırat, A. Fuat & Ozanne, Julie L. & Pettigrew, Simone, 2013. "Conceptualizing a transformative research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1171-1178.
More about this item
KeywordsValues Diversity Leadership Teams Conflict;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:114:y:2011:i:1:p:25-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .