Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
2008, Volume 107, Issue 2
- 179-191 Overconfidence in interval estimates: What does expertise buy you?
by McKenzie, Craig R.M. & Liersch, Michael J. & Yaniv, Ilan
- 192-205 Relational accommodation in negotiation: Effects of egalitarianism and gender on economic efficiency and relational capital
by Curhan, Jared R. & Neale, Margaret A. & Ross, Lee & Rosencranz-Engelmann, Jesse
- 206-218 Myopic biases in competitions
by Radzevick, Joseph R. & Moore, Don A.
- 219-233 Hidden consequences of the group-serving bias: Causal attributions and the quality of group decision making
by Goncalo, Jack A. & Duguid, Michelle M.
- 234-245 Do we listen to advice just because we paid for it? The impact of advice cost on its use
by Gino, Francesca
2008, Volume 107, Issue 1
- 1-14 The promise and peril of self-affirmation in de-escalation of commitment
by Sivanathan, Niro & Molden, Daniel C. & Galinsky, Adam D. & Ku, Gillian
- 15-28 Organizational network perceptions versus reality: A small world after all?
by Kilduff, Martin & Crossland, Craig & Tsai, Wenpin & Krackhardt, David
- 29-40 Anchoring effects on performance judgments
by Thorsteinson, Todd J. & Breier, Jennifer & Atwell, Anna & Hamilton, Catherine & Privette, Monica
- 41-59 When and how do differences matter? An exploration of perceived similarity in teams
by Zellmer-Bruhn, Mary E. & Maloney, Mary M. & Bhappu, Anita D. & Salvador, Rommel (Bombie)
- 60-74 Use of absolute and comparative performance feedback in absolute and comparative judgments and decisions
by Moore, Don A. & Klein, William M.P.
- 75-95 Do people make decisions under risk based on ignorance? An empirical test of the priority heuristic against cumulative prospect theory
by Glöckner, Andreas & Betsch, Tilmann
2008, Volume 106, Issue 2
- 89-105 Explaining cooperation in groups: Testing models of reciprocity and learning
by Biele, Guido & Rieskamp, Jörg & Czienskowski, Uwe
- 106-124 Perceived deep-level dissimilarity: Personality antecedents and impact on overall job attitude, helping, work withdrawal, and turnover
by Liao, Hui & Chuang, Aichia & Joshi, Aparna
- 125-142 The effect of safe experience on a warnings' impact: Sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll
by Barron, Greg & Leider, Stephen & Stack, Jennifer
- 143-152 Reference dependence in iterative choices
by Huber, Joel & Viscusi, W. Kip & Bell, Jason
- 153-167 Criteria instability and the isolated option effect
by Palmeira, Mauricio M. & Krishnan, H. Shanker
- 168-179 Biased samples not mode of presentation: Re-examining the apparent underweighting of rare events in experience-based choice
by Rakow, Tim & Demes, Kali A. & Newell, Ben R.
2008, Volume 106, Issue 1
- 1-20 Future lock-in: Future implementation increases selection of 'should' choices
by Rogers, Todd & Bazerman, Max H.
- 21-38 Goal orientation dispositions and performance trajectories: The roles of supplementary and complementary situational inducements
by Chen, Gilad & Mathieu, John E.
- 39-60 The strong, sensitive type: Effects of gender stereotypes and leadership prototypes on the evaluation of male and female leaders
by Johnson, Stefanie K. & Murphy, Susan Elaine & Zewdie, Selamawit & Reichard, Rebecca J.
- 61-76 Alleviating inflation of conditional predictions
by Koriat, Asher
- 77-87 Willingness to pay for advice: The role of rational and experiential processing
by Godek, John & Murray, Kyle B.
2008, Volume 105, Issue 2
- 135-146 Power gained, power lost
by Sivanathan, Niro & Pillutla, Madan M. & Keith Murnighan, J.
- 147-168 What fair procedures say about me: Self-construals and reactions to procedural fairness
by Holmvall, Camilla M. & Bobocel, D. Ramona
- 169-182 Regret aversion and decision process quality: Effects of regret salience on decision process carefulness
by Reb, Jochen
- 183-200 Disruptive decisions to leave home: Gender and family differences in expatriation choices
by Tharenou, Phyllis
- 201-220 How egocentrism and optimism change in response to feedback in repeated competitions
by Rose, Jason P. & Windschitl, Paul D.
- 221-232 Learning to de-escalate: The effects of regret in escalation of commitment
by Ku, Gillian
- 233-246 Why more can be less: An inference-based explanation for hyper-subadditivity in bundle valuation
by Popkowski Leszczyc, Peter T.L. & Pracejus, John W. & Shen, Yingtao
2008, Volume 105, Issue 1
- 1-13 How believing in affirmative action quotas protects White men's self-esteem
by Unzueta, Miguel M. & Lowery, Brian S. & Knowles, Eric D.
- 14-35 "License to Fail": Goal definition, leader group prototypicality, and perceptions of leadership effectiveness after leader failure
by Giessner, Steffen R. & van Knippenberg, Daan
- 36-51 How regulatory focus impacts the process-by-outcome interaction for perceived fairness and emotions
by Cropanzano, Russell & Paddock, Layne & Rupp, Deborah E. & Bagger, Jessica & Baldwin, Amanda
- 52-66 Expectation confirmation: An examination of three competing models
by Brown, Susan A. & Venkatesh, Viswanath & Kuruzovich, Jason & Massey, Anne P.
- 67-81 Reference point adaptation: Tests in the domain of security trading
by Arkes, Hal R. & Hirshleifer, David & Jiang, Danling & Lim, Sonya
- 82-97 Group information elaboration and group decision making: The role of shared task representations
by van Ginkel, Wendy P. & van Knippenberg, Daan
- 98-121 Why the unskilled are unaware: Further explorations of (absent) self-insight among the incompetent
by Ehrlinger, Joyce & Johnson, Kerri & Banner, Matthew & Dunning, David & Kruger, Justin
- 122-133 Dimension integration: Testing models without trade-offs
by Birnbaum, Michael H. & LaCroix, Adam R.
2007, Volume 104, Issue 2
- 123-129 What's new and what isn't
by Schaubroeck, John
- 130-149 Common and distinct factors in decision making under ambiguity and risk: A psychometric study of individual differences
by Lauriola, Marco & Levin, Irwin P. & Hart, Stephanie S.
- 150-157 "One of us": Outstanding willingness to help save a single identified compatriot
by Kogut, Tehila & Ritov, Ilana
- 158-174 Anticipating the inevitable: When leader and member attribution styles clash
by Martinko, Mark J. & Moss, Sherry E. & Douglas, Scott C. & Borkowski, Nancy
- 175-192 The neural network model of organizational identification
by Lane, Vicki R. & Scott, Susanne G.
- 193-206 Asymmetric dominance and phantom decoy effects in games
by Colman, Andrew M. & Pulford, Briony D. & Bolger, Fergus
- 207-223 "I think it, therefore it's true": Effects of self-perceived objectivity on hiring discrimination
by Uhlmann, Eric Luis & Cohen, Geoffrey L.
2007, Volume 104, Issue 1
- 1-13 When time is money: The effect of hourly payment on the evaluation of time
by DeVoe, Sanford E. & Pfeffer, Jeffrey
- 14-29 Why convene rater teams: An investigation of the benefits of anticipated discussion, consensus, and rater motivation
by Roch, Sylvia G.
- 30-44 High in the hierarchy: How vertical location and judgments of leaders' power are interrelated
by Giessner, Steffen R. & Schubert, Thomas W.
- 45-60 Don't hate me because I'm beautiful: Self-enhancing biases in threat appraisal
by Menon, Tanya & Thompson, Leigh
- 61-82 Culture-contingent signs of trust in emergent relationships
by Branzei, Oana & Vertinsky, Ilan & Camp II, Ronald D.
- 83-95 Forming and reacting to overall fairness: A cross-cultural comparison
by Kim, Tae-Yeol & Leung, Kwok
- 96-112 Testing for intransitivity of preferences predicted by a lexicographic semi-order
by Birnbaum, Michael H. & Gutierrez, Roman J.
- 113-121 The rule of three: How the third event signals the emergence of a streak
by Carlson, Kurt A. & Shu, Suzanne B.
2007, Volume 103, Issue 2
- 159-178 Group cognition, membership change, and performance: Investigating the benefits and detriments of collective knowledge
by Lewis, Kyle & Belliveau, Maura & Herndon, Benjamin & Keller, Joshua
- 179-196 Group norms and excessive absenteeism: The role of peer referent others
by Bamberger, Peter & Biron, Michal
- 197-213 Overconfidence and underconfidence: When and why people underestimate (and overestimate) the competition
by Moore, Don A. & Cain, Daylian M.
- 214-224 Working harder with the out-group: The impact of social category diversity on motivation gains
by Lount Jr., Robert B. & Phillips, Katherine W.
- 225-237 The effect of decision risk and project stage on escalation of commitment
by He, Xin & Mittal, Vikas
- 238-255 Framing, intentions, and trust-choice incompatibility
by Keren, Gideon
- 256-267 Motivationally selective risk judgments: Do fear and curiosity boost the boons or the banes?
by Maner, Jon K. & Gerend, Mary A.
- 268-276 The disjunction effect reexamined: Relevant methodological issues and the fallacy of unspecified percentage comparisons
by Lambdin, Charles & Burdsal, Charles
- 277-290 The illusion of knowledge: When more information reduces accuracy and increases confidence
by Hall, Crystal C. & Ariss, Lynn & Todorov, Alexander
2007, Volume 103, Issue 1
- 1-20 Virtual team leadership: The effects of leadership style and communication medium on team interaction styles and outcomes
by Hambley, Laura A. & O'Neill, Thomas A. & Kline, Theresa J.B.
- 21-36 The relationship between justice and attitudes: An examination of justice effects on event and system-related attitudes
by Ambrose, Maureen & Hess, Ronald L. & Ganesan, Shankar
- 37-52 Information repetition in evaluative judgments: Easy to monitor, hard to control
by Unkelbach, Christian & Fiedler, Klaus & Freytag, Peter
- 53-67 Impact and the art of motivation maintenance: The effects of contact with beneficiaries on persistence behavior
by Grant, Adam M. & Campbell, Elizabeth M. & Chen, Grace & Cottone, Keenan & Lapedis, David & Lee, Karen
- 68-83 Option fixation: A cognitive contributor to overconfidence
by Sieck, Winston R. & Merkle, Edgar C. & Van Zandt, Trisha
- 84-103 Social incentives for gender differences in the propensity to initiate negotiations: Sometimes it does hurt to ask
by Bowles, Hannah Riley & Babcock, Linda & Lai, Lei
- 104-120 Using advice from multiple sources to revise and improve judgments
by Yaniv, Ilan & Milyavsky, Maxim
- 121-133 Collective estimation: Accuracy, expertise, and extroversion as sources of intra-group influence
by Bonner, Bryan L. & Sillito, Sheli D. & Baumann, Michael R.
- 134-146 Social-identity functions of attraction to organizations
by Highhouse, Scott & Thornbury, Erin E. & Little, Ian S.
- 147-158 Multi-attribute sequential search
by Bearden, J. Neil & Connolly, Terry
2007, Volume 102, Issue 2
- 127-142 Getting groups to develop good strategies: Effects of reflexivity interventions on team process, team performance, and shared mental models
by Gurtner, Andrea & Tschan, Franziska & Semmer, Norbert K. & Nagele, Christof
- 143-153 Sympathy and callousness: The impact of deliberative thought on donations to identifiable and statistical victims
by Small, Deborah A. & Loewenstein, George & Slovic, Paul
- 154-173 Tests of branch splitting and branch-splitting independence in Allais paradoxes with positive and mixed consequences
by Birnbaum, Michael H.
- 174-192 Metaphors and the market: Consequences and preconditions of agent and object metaphors in stock market commentary
by Morris, Michael W. & Sheldon, Oliver J. & Ames, Daniel R. & Young, Maia J
- 193-211 Tomorrow I'll be me: The effect of time perspective on the activation of idealistic versus pragmatic selves
by Kivetz, Yifat & Tyler, Tom R.
- 212-225 Do you look to the future or focus on today? The impact of life experience on intertemporal decisions
by Liu, Wendy & Aaker, Jennifer
- 226-239 Political skill as neutralizer of felt accountability--job tension effects on job performance ratings: A longitudinal investigation
by Hochwarter, Wayne A. & Ferris, Gerald R. & Gavin, Mark B. & Perrewe, Pamela L. & Hall, Angela T. & Frink, Dwight D.
- 240-254 Information distortion in the evaluation of a single option
by Bond, Samuel D. & Carlson, Kurt A. & Meloy, Margaret G. & Russo, J. Edward & Tanner, Robin J.
- 255-269 Reluctant to change: Self-enhancing responses to diverging performance measures
by Audia, Pino G. & Brion, Sebastien
2007, Volume 102, Issue 1
- 1-2 Special issue on social comparison processes
by Goodman, Paul S.
- 3-21 Social comparison: The end of a theory and the emergence of a field
by Buunk, Abraham P. & Gibbons, Frederick X.
- 22-41 Social comparison processes in organizations
by Greenberg, Jerald & Ashton-James, Claire E. & Ashkanasy, Neal M.
- 42-58 Not so above average after all: When people believe they are worse than average and its implications for theories of bias in social comparison
by Moore, Don A.
- 59-75 Antecedents and consequences of the frequency of upward and downward social comparisons at work
by Brown, Douglas J. & Ferris, D. Lance & Heller, Daniel & Keeping, Lisa M.
- 76-94 Social comparison and confidence: When thinking you're better than average predicts overconfidence (and when it does not)
by Larrick, Richard P. & Burson, Katherine A. & Soll, Jack B.
- 95-108 Rankings, standards, and competition: Task vs. scale comparisons
by Garcia, Stephen M. & Tor, Avishalom
- 109-125 Social comparison processes in an organizational context: New directions
by Goodman, Paul S. & Haisley, Emily
2006, Volume 101, Issue 2
- 127-151 Advice taking and decision-making: An integrative literature review, and implications for the organizational sciences
by Bonaccio, Silvia & Dalal, Reeshad S.
- 152-167 Implicit sources of bias in employment interview judgments and decisions
by Segrest Purkiss, Sharon L. & Perrewe, Pamela L. & Gillespie, Treena L. & Mayes, Bronston T. & Ferris, Gerald R.
- 168-183 Idiosyncratic matching and choice: When less is more
by Liberman, Varda & Ross, Lee
- 184-199 Embedding social dilemmas in intergroup competition reduces free-riding
by Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & Rapoport, Amnon
- 200-214 Consideration of preference shifts due to relative attribute variability
by Bonaccio, Silvia & Reeve, Charlie L.
- 215-229 Path dependent preferences: The role of early experience and biased search in preference development
by Hoeffler, Steve & Ariely, Dan & West, Pat
- 230-242 Female first, leader second? Gender bias in the encoding of leadership behavior
by Scott, Kristyn A. & Brown, Douglas J.
- 243-261 The power of powerless speech: The effects of speech style and task interdependence on status conferral
by Fragale, Alison R.
- 262-261 Erratum to "Role of time in self-prediction of behavior" [Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 100 (2006) 160-176]
by Venkatesh, Viswanath & Maruping, Likoebe M. & Brown, Susan A.
2006, Volume 101, Issue 1
- 1-19 Promises and lies: Restoring violated trust
by Schweitzer, Maurice E. & Hershey, John C. & Bradlow, Eric T.
- 20-35 Judgments about cooperators and freeriders on a Shuar work team: An evolutionary psychological perspective
by Price, Michael E.
- 36-51 Blaming leaders for organizational accidents: Proxy logic in collective- versus individual-agency cultures
by Zemba, Yuriko & Young, Maia J. & Morris, Michael W.
- 52-58 Distorting the probability of treatment success to justify treatment decisions
by Gurmankin Levy, Andrea & Hershey, John C.
- 59-73 Multiple prospect framing and decision behavior: The mediational roles of perceived riskiness and perceived ambiguity
by Venkatraman, Srinivasan & Aloysius, John A. & Davis, Fred D.
- 74-88 On decision making without likelihood judgment
by Rottenstreich, Yuval & Kivetz, Ran
- 89-104 Inaction inertia, regret, and valuation: A closer look
by Zeelenberg, Marcel & Nijstad, Bernard A. & van Putten, Marijke & van Dijk, Eric
- 105-126 The social context of undermining behavior at work
by Duffy, Michelle K. & Ganster, Daniel C. & Shaw, Jason D. & Johnson, Jonathan L. & Pagon, Milan
2006, Volume 100, Issue 2
- 145-159 Seeking the comparative advantage: The dynamics of individual cooperation in single vs. multiple-team environments
by Coen, Corinne A.
- 160-176 Role of time in self-prediction of behavior
by Venkatesh, Viswanath & Maruping, Likoebe M. & Brown, Susan A.
- 177-192 Justice in teams: The activation and role of sensemaking in the emergence of justice climates
by Roberson, Quinetta M.
- 193-201 What you don't know won't hurt me: Costly (but quiet) exit in dictator games
by Dana, Jason & Cain, Daylian M. & Dawes, Robyn M.
- 202-215 Relationships between organizational justice, identification with organization and work unit, and group-related outcomes
by Olkkonen, Maria-Elena & Lipponen, Jukka
- 216-230 Leadership style and regulatory mode: Value from fit?
by Benjamin, Lily & Flynn, Francis J.
- 231-249 Effects of another person's fair treatment on one's own emotions and behaviors: The moderating role of how much the other cares for you
by Cremer, David De & Hiel, Alain Van
- 250-267 Quantifying persuasion effects on choice with the decision threshold of the stochastic choice model
by Gonzalez-Vallejo, Claudia & Reid, Aaron A.
2006, Volume 100, Issue 1
- 1-20 Reactions to unfair events in computer-mediated groups: A test of uncertainty management theory
by Tangirala, Subrahmaniam & Alge, Bradley J.
- 21-34 Entrepreneurs and evolutionary biology: The relationship between testosterone and new venture creation
by White, Roderick E. & Thornhill, Stewart & Hampson, Elizabeth
- 35-46 Domain-based asymmetry in expectations of the future
by Monga, Ashwani & Rao, Akshay R.
- 47-59 Context effects on group-based employee selection decisions
by Slaughter, Jerel E. & Bagger, Jessica & Li, Andrew
- 60-75 Modeling alliance activity: Opportunity cost effects and manipulations in an iterated prisoner's dilemma with exit option
by Seale, Darryl A. & Arend, Richard J. & Phelan, Steven
- 76-95 Proportion dominance: The generality and variability of favoring relative savings over absolute savings
by Bartels, Daniel M.
- 96-109 Individualism-collectivism and group creativity
by Goncalo, Jack A. & Staw, Barry M.
- 110-127 Justice and personality: Using integrative theories to derive moderators of justice effects
by Colquitt, Jason A. & Scott, Brent A. & Judge, Timothy A. & Shaw, John C.
- 128-143 Thirst for confirmation in multi-attribute choice: Does search for consistency impair decision performance?
by Karelaia, Natalia
2006, Volume 99, Issue 2
- 113-142 Relationships between leader reward and punishment behavior and subordinate attitudes, perceptions, and behaviors: A meta-analytic review of existing and new research
by Podsakoff, Philip M. & Bommer, William H. & Podsakoff, Nathan P. & MacKenzie, Scott B.
- 143-160 When surface and deep-level diversity collide: The effects on dissenting group members
by Phillips, Katherine W. & Loyd, Denise Lewin
- 161-174 Special random numbers: Beyond the illusion of control
by Goodman, Joseph K. & Irwin, Julie R.
- 175-201 When organizational justice and the self-concept meet: Consequences for the organization and its members
by Johnson, Russell E. & Selenta, Christopher & Lord, Robert G.
- 202-211 Differences between probability and frequency judgments: The role of individual differences in working memory capacity
by Sprenger, Amber & Dougherty, Michael R.
- 212-226 Judging the fairness of voice-based participation across multiple and interrelated stages of decision making
by Price, Kenneth H. & Lavelle, James J. & Henley, Amy B. & Cocchiara, Faye K. & Buchanan, F. Robert
- 227-243 Powerful perceivers, powerless objects: Flexibility of powerholders' social attention
by Overbeck, Jennifer R. & Park, Bernadette
2006, Volume 99, Issue 1
- 1-15 Decision performance and diversity structure: Comparing faultlines in convergent, crosscut, and racially homogeneous groups
by Sawyer, John E. & Houlette, Melissa A. & Yeagley, Erin L.
- 16-33 All in due time: The development of trust in computer-mediated and face-to-face teams
by Wilson, Jeanne M. & Straus, Susan G. & McEvily, Bill
- 34-48 Biased memory for prior decision making: Evidence from a longitudinal field study
by Pieters, Rik & Baumgartner, Hans & Bagozzi, Richard
- 49-65 When more blame is better than less: The implications of internal vs. external attributions for the repair of trust after a competence- vs. integrity-based trust violation
by Kim, Peter H. & Dirks, Kurt T. & Cooper, Cecily D. & Ferrin, Donald L.
- 66-80 Center-of-inattention: Position biases in decision-making
by Raghubir, Priya & Valenzuela, Ana
- 81-101 The three faces of Eve: Strategic displays of positive, negative, and neutral emotions in negotiations
by Kopelman, Shirli & Rosette, Ashleigh Shelby & Thompson, Leigh
- 102-111 The majority rule in individual decision making
by Zhang, Jiao & Hsee, Christopher K. & Xiao, Zhixing
2005, Volume 98, Issue 2
- 97-120 Behavioral reasoning theory: Identifying new linkages underlying intentions and behavior
by Westaby, James D.
- 121-132 Old wine in a new bottle: Impact of membership change on group creativity
by Choi, Hoon-Seok & Thompson, Leigh
- 133-143 Subliminal anchoring: Judgmental consequences and underlying mechanisms
by Mussweiler, Thomas & Englich, Birte
- 144-154 On self-referencing differences in judgment and choice
by Sood, Sanjay & Forehand, Mark
- 155-178 Exploring links between polychronicity and well-being from the perspective of person-job fit: Does it matter if you prefer to do only one thing at a time?
by Hecht, Tracy D. & Allen, Natalie J.
- 179-194 The role of desires in sequential impulsive choices
by Dholakia, Utpal M. & Gopinath, Mahesh & Bagozzi, Richard P.
- 195-215 Proportional reasoning, framing effects, and affirmative action: Is six of one really half a dozen of another in university admissions?
by Friedrich, James & Lucas, Gale & Hodell, Emily
- 216-226 Electronic performance appraisals: The effects of e-mail communication on peer ratings in actual and simulated environments
by Kurtzberg, Terri R. & Naquin, Charles E. & Belkin, Liuba Y.
2005, Volume 98, Issue 1
- 1-14 Cognitive processes in planning and judgements under sleep deprivation and time pressure
by Kobbeltvedt, Therese & Brun, Wibecke & Laberg, Jon Christian
- 15-27 Wearing out your shoes to prevent someone else from stepping into them: Anticipated regret and social takeover in sequential decisions
by Hoelzl, Erik & Loewenstein, George
- 28-38 At a loss for words: Dominating the conversation and the outcome in negotiation as a function of intricate arguments and communication media
by Loewenstein, Jeffrey & Morris, Michael W. & Chakravarti, Agnish & Thompson, Leigh & Kopelman, Shirli
- 39-53 When do those who know more also know more about how much they know? The development of confidence and performance in categorical decision tasks
by Fischer, Ilan & Budescu, David V.
- 54-65 Comparing two tiny giants or two huge dwarfs? Preference reversals owing to number size framing
by Wong, Kin Fai Ellick & Kwong, Jessica Y.Y.
- 66-87 Positive illusions of preference consistency: When remaining eluded by one's preferences yields greater subjective well-being and decision outcomes
by Wells, Rachael E. & Iyengar, Sheena S.
- 88-95 Hindsight bias and outcome-consistent thoughts when observing and making service provider decisions
by Louie, Therese A.
2005, Volume 97, Issue 2
- 93-105 Marching to the beat of a different drummer: Examining the impact of pacing congruence
by Jansen, Karen J. & Kristof-Brown, Amy L.
- 106-116 The singularity effect of identified victims in separate and joint evaluations
by Kogut, Tehila & Ritov, Ilana
- 117-134 Ethical leadership: A social learning perspective for construct development and testing
by Brown, Michael E. & Trevino, Linda K. & Harrison, David A.
- 135-151 The effect of leader moral development on ethical climate and employee attitudes
by Schminke, Marshall & Ambrose, Maureen L. & Neubaum, Donald O.
- 152-160 On the psychology of `if only': Regret and the comparison between factual and counterfactual outcomes
by van Dijk, Eric & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 161-177 An examination of the effect of computerized performance monitoring feedback on monitoring fairness, performance, and satisfaction
by Alder, G. Stoney & Ambrose, Maureen L.
2005, Volume 97, Issue 1
- 1-17 Restoring trustworthiness after adverse events: The signaling effects of voluntary "Hostage Posting" on trust
by Nakayachi, Kazuya & Watabe, Motoki
- 18-30 On bad decisions and deciding badly: When intention-behavior inconsistency is regrettable
by Pieters, Rik & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 31-46 Playing for peanuts: Why is risk seeking more common for low-stakes gambles?
by Weber, Bethany J. & Chapman, Gretchen B.
- 47-63 Collaborative planning and prediction: Does group discussion affect optimistic biases in time estimation?
by Buehler, Roger & Messervey, Deanna & Griffin, Dale
- 64-81 Modeling patterns of probability calibration with random support theory: Diagnosing case-based judgment
by Brenner, Lyle & Griffin, Dale & Koehler, Derek J.
- 82-89 Testing the indifference between a binary lottery and its edited components using observed estimates of variability
by Cho, Young-Hee & Truong, Lan & Haneda, Miki
2005, Volume 96, Issue 2
- 89-103 Towards a competitive arousal model of decision-making: A study of auction fever in live and Internet auctions
by Ku, Gillian & Malhotra, Deepak & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 104-118 The combined effects of risk and time on choice: Does uncertainty eliminate the immediacy effect? Does delay eliminate the certainty effect?
by Weber, Bethany J. & Chapman, Gretchen B.
- 119-129 Collective efficacy and vigilant problem solving in group decision making: A non-linear model
by Tasa, Kevin & Whyte, Glen
- 130-141 The illusion of courage in social predictions: Underestimating the impact of fear of embarrassment on other people
by Van Boven, Leaf & Loewenstein, George & Dunning, David
- 142-154 Decision support for real-time, dynamic decision-making tasks
by Gonzalez, Cleotilde
- 155-167 The influence of interdependent self-construal on procedural fairness effects
by Brockner, Joel & De Cremer, David & van den Bos, Kees & Chen, Ya-Ru
2005, Volume 96, Issue 1
- 1-22 Individual and organizational consequences of CEO claimed handicapping: What's good for the CEO may not be so good for the firm
by Siegel, Phyllis A. & Brockner, Joel
- 23-37 When good decisions have bad outcomes: The impact of affect on switching behavior
by Ratner, Rebecca K. & Herbst, Kenneth C.
- 38-55 Is "service with a smile" enough? Authenticity of positive displays during service encounters
by Grandey, Alicia A. & Fisk, Glenda M. & Mattila, Anna S. & Jansen, Karen J. & Sideman, Lori A.
- 56-71 Knowledge transfer between groups via personnel rotation: Effects of social identity and knowledge quality
by Kane, Aimee A. & Argote, Linda & Levine, John M.
- 72-88 The role of cultural orientation in bargaining under incomplete information: Differences in causal attributions
by Valenzuela, Ana & Srivastava, Joydeep & Lee, Seonsu
2004, Volume 95, Issue 2
- 125-139 Affect from the top down: How powerful individuals' positive affect shapes negotiations
by Anderson, Cameron & Thompson, Leigh L.
- 140-155 Leader self-sacrifice and leadership effectiveness: The moderating role of leader self-confidence
by Cremer, David De & Knippenberg, Daan van
- 156-174 Effect propensity
by Simonson, Itamar & Kramer, Thomas & Young, Maia J.
- 175-185 The effects of social comparison on inaction inertia
by Kumar, Piyush
- 186-197 What makes negotiators happy? The differential effects of internal and external social comparisons on negotiator satisfaction
by Novemsky, Nathan & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 198-207 Effects of attribute framing on cognitive processing and evaluation
by Kuvaas, Bard & Selart, Marcus
- 208-224 Stopping rule use during information search in design problems
by Browne, Glenn J. & Pitts, Mitzi G.
2004, Volume 95, Issue 1
- 1-19 A new integrated model of noncompensatory and compensatory decision strategies
by Elrod, Terry & Johnson, Richard D. & White, Joan
- 20-39 The effect of regulatory focus on the shape of probability-weighting function: Evidence from a cross-modality matching method
by Kluger, Avraham N. & Stephan, Elena & Ganzach, Yoav & Hershkovitz, Meirav
- 40-65 Tests of rank-dependent utility and cumulative prospect theory in gambles represented by natural frequencies: Effects of format, event framing, and branch splitting
by Birnbaum, Michael H.
- 66-82 Responding to sexual harassment complaints: Effects of a dissolved workplace romance on decision-making standards
by Pierce, Charles A. & Broberg, Brandee J. & McClure, Jamie R. & Aguinis, Herman
- 83-96 Material priming: The influence of mundane physical objects on situational construal and competitive behavioral choice
by Kay, Aaron C. & Wheeler, S. Christian & Bargh, John A. & Ross, Lee
- 97-106 Evaluability of outcomes in ultimatum bargaining
by Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & Dijk, Eric van & Wilke, Henk A.M. & Vermunt, Riel C.
- 107-123 Angry men and disgusted women: An evolutionary approach to the influence of emotions on risk taking
by Fessler, Daniel M.T. & Pillsworth, Elizabeth G. & Flamson, Thomas J.
2004, Volume 94, Issue 2
- 61-73 Trust and reciprocity decisions: The differing perspectives of trustors and trusted parties
by Malhotra, Deepak
- 74-85 Omission bias, individual differences, and normality
by Baron, Jonathan & Ritov, Ilana
- 86-101 Esteem maintenance among groups: Laboratory and field studies of group performance cognitions
by Lam, Simon S. K. & Schaubroeck, John & Brown, Andrew D.
- 102-124 Face threat sensitivity in negotiation: Roadblock to agreement and joint gain
by White, Judith B. & Tynan, Renee & Galinsky, Adam D. & Thompson, Leigh
- 125-139 Myopic prediction, self-destructive secrecy, and the unexpected benefits of revealing final deadlines in negotiation
by Moore, Don A.
2004, Volume 94, Issue 1
- 1-14 Exchange fairness and employee performance: An examination of the relationship between organizational politics and procedural justice
by Aryee, Samuel & Chen, Zhen Xiong & Budhwar, Pawan S.
- 15-21 Reevaluation of the results of Levy and Levy (2002a)
by Baucells, Manel & Heukamp, Franz H.
- 22-32 Time discounting over the lifespan
by Read, Daniel & Read, N. L.
- 33-47 Comparing lots before and after: Promotion rejectees' invidious reactions to promotees
by Schaubroeck, John & Lam, Simon S. K.
- 48-59 Limiting predecisional distortion by prior valuation of attribute components
by Carlson, Kurt A. & Pearo, Lisa Klein
2004, Volume 93, Issue 2
- 89-101 The effects of variability and expectations on utilization of member expertise and group performance
by Baumann, Michael R. & Bonner, Bryan L.
- 102-113 When is one head better than two? Interdependent information in group decision making
by Fraidin, Samuel N.