Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
2007, Volume 102, Issue 2
- 226-239 Political skill as neutralizer of felt accountability--job tension effects on job performance ratings: A longitudinal investigation
by Hochwarter, Wayne A. & Ferris, Gerald R. & Gavin, Mark B. & Perrewe, Pamela L. & Hall, Angela T. & Frink, Dwight D.
- 240-254 Information distortion in the evaluation of a single option
by Bond, Samuel D. & Carlson, Kurt A. & Meloy, Margaret G. & Russo, J. Edward & Tanner, Robin J.
- 255-269 Reluctant to change: Self-enhancing responses to diverging performance measures
by Audia, Pino G. & Brion, Sebastien
2007, Volume 102, Issue 1
- 1-2 Special issue on social comparison processes
by Goodman, Paul S.
- 3-21 Social comparison: The end of a theory and the emergence of a field
by Buunk, Abraham P. & Gibbons, Frederick X.
- 22-41 Social comparison processes in organizations
by Greenberg, Jerald & Ashton-James, Claire E. & Ashkanasy, Neal M.
- 42-58 Not so above average after all: When people believe they are worse than average and its implications for theories of bias in social comparison
by Moore, Don A.
- 59-75 Antecedents and consequences of the frequency of upward and downward social comparisons at work
by Brown, Douglas J. & Ferris, D. Lance & Heller, Daniel & Keeping, Lisa M.
- 76-94 Social comparison and confidence: When thinking you're better than average predicts overconfidence (and when it does not)
by Larrick, Richard P. & Burson, Katherine A. & Soll, Jack B.
- 95-108 Rankings, standards, and competition: Task vs. scale comparisons
by Garcia, Stephen M. & Tor, Avishalom
- 109-125 Social comparison processes in an organizational context: New directions
by Goodman, Paul S. & Haisley, Emily
2006, Volume 101, Issue 2
- 127-151 Advice taking and decision-making: An integrative literature review, and implications for the organizational sciences
by Bonaccio, Silvia & Dalal, Reeshad S.
- 152-167 Implicit sources of bias in employment interview judgments and decisions
by Segrest Purkiss, Sharon L. & Perrewe, Pamela L. & Gillespie, Treena L. & Mayes, Bronston T. & Ferris, Gerald R.
- 168-183 Idiosyncratic matching and choice: When less is more
by Liberman, Varda & Ross, Lee
- 184-199 Embedding social dilemmas in intergroup competition reduces free-riding
by Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & Rapoport, Amnon
- 200-214 Consideration of preference shifts due to relative attribute variability
by Bonaccio, Silvia & Reeve, Charlie L.
- 215-229 Path dependent preferences: The role of early experience and biased search in preference development
by Hoeffler, Steve & Ariely, Dan & West, Pat
- 230-242 Female first, leader second? Gender bias in the encoding of leadership behavior
by Scott, Kristyn A. & Brown, Douglas J.
- 243-261 The power of powerless speech: The effects of speech style and task interdependence on status conferral
by Fragale, Alison R.
- 262-261 Erratum to "Role of time in self-prediction of behavior" [Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 100 (2006) 160-176]
by Venkatesh, Viswanath & Maruping, Likoebe M. & Brown, Susan A.
2006, Volume 101, Issue 1
- 1-19 Promises and lies: Restoring violated trust
by Schweitzer, Maurice E. & Hershey, John C. & Bradlow, Eric T.
- 20-35 Judgments about cooperators and freeriders on a Shuar work team: An evolutionary psychological perspective
by Price, Michael E.
- 36-51 Blaming leaders for organizational accidents: Proxy logic in collective- versus individual-agency cultures
by Zemba, Yuriko & Young, Maia J. & Morris, Michael W.
- 52-58 Distorting the probability of treatment success to justify treatment decisions
by Gurmankin Levy, Andrea & Hershey, John C.
- 59-73 Multiple prospect framing and decision behavior: The mediational roles of perceived riskiness and perceived ambiguity
by Venkatraman, Srinivasan & Aloysius, John A. & Davis, Fred D.
- 74-88 On decision making without likelihood judgment
by Rottenstreich, Yuval & Kivetz, Ran
- 89-104 Inaction inertia, regret, and valuation: A closer look
by Zeelenberg, Marcel & Nijstad, Bernard A. & van Putten, Marijke & van Dijk, Eric
- 105-126 The social context of undermining behavior at work
by Duffy, Michelle K. & Ganster, Daniel C. & Shaw, Jason D. & Johnson, Jonathan L. & Pagon, Milan
2006, Volume 100, Issue 2
- 145-159 Seeking the comparative advantage: The dynamics of individual cooperation in single vs. multiple-team environments
by Coen, Corinne A.
- 160-176 Role of time in self-prediction of behavior
by Venkatesh, Viswanath & Maruping, Likoebe M. & Brown, Susan A.
- 177-192 Justice in teams: The activation and role of sensemaking in the emergence of justice climates
by Roberson, Quinetta M.
- 193-201 What you don't know won't hurt me: Costly (but quiet) exit in dictator games
by Dana, Jason & Cain, Daylian M. & Dawes, Robyn M.
- 202-215 Relationships between organizational justice, identification with organization and work unit, and group-related outcomes
by Olkkonen, Maria-Elena & Lipponen, Jukka
- 216-230 Leadership style and regulatory mode: Value from fit?
by Benjamin, Lily & Flynn, Francis J.
- 231-249 Effects of another person's fair treatment on one's own emotions and behaviors: The moderating role of how much the other cares for you
by Cremer, David De & Hiel, Alain Van
- 250-267 Quantifying persuasion effects on choice with the decision threshold of the stochastic choice model
by Gonzalez-Vallejo, Claudia & Reid, Aaron A.
2006, Volume 100, Issue 1
- 1-20 Reactions to unfair events in computer-mediated groups: A test of uncertainty management theory
by Tangirala, Subrahmaniam & Alge, Bradley J.
- 21-34 Entrepreneurs and evolutionary biology: The relationship between testosterone and new venture creation
by White, Roderick E. & Thornhill, Stewart & Hampson, Elizabeth
- 35-46 Domain-based asymmetry in expectations of the future
by Monga, Ashwani & Rao, Akshay R.
- 47-59 Context effects on group-based employee selection decisions
by Slaughter, Jerel E. & Bagger, Jessica & Li, Andrew
- 60-75 Modeling alliance activity: Opportunity cost effects and manipulations in an iterated prisoner's dilemma with exit option
by Seale, Darryl A. & Arend, Richard J. & Phelan, Steven
- 76-95 Proportion dominance: The generality and variability of favoring relative savings over absolute savings
by Bartels, Daniel M.
- 96-109 Individualism-collectivism and group creativity
by Goncalo, Jack A. & Staw, Barry M.
- 110-127 Justice and personality: Using integrative theories to derive moderators of justice effects
by Colquitt, Jason A. & Scott, Brent A. & Judge, Timothy A. & Shaw, John C.
- 128-143 Thirst for confirmation in multi-attribute choice: Does search for consistency impair decision performance?
by Karelaia, Natalia
2006, Volume 99, Issue 2
- 113-142 Relationships between leader reward and punishment behavior and subordinate attitudes, perceptions, and behaviors: A meta-analytic review of existing and new research
by Podsakoff, Philip M. & Bommer, William H. & Podsakoff, Nathan P. & MacKenzie, Scott B.
- 143-160 When surface and deep-level diversity collide: The effects on dissenting group members
by Phillips, Katherine W. & Loyd, Denise Lewin
- 161-174 Special random numbers: Beyond the illusion of control
by Goodman, Joseph K. & Irwin, Julie R.
- 175-201 When organizational justice and the self-concept meet: Consequences for the organization and its members
by Johnson, Russell E. & Selenta, Christopher & Lord, Robert G.
- 202-211 Differences between probability and frequency judgments: The role of individual differences in working memory capacity
by Sprenger, Amber & Dougherty, Michael R.
- 212-226 Judging the fairness of voice-based participation across multiple and interrelated stages of decision making
by Price, Kenneth H. & Lavelle, James J. & Henley, Amy B. & Cocchiara, Faye K. & Buchanan, F. Robert
- 227-243 Powerful perceivers, powerless objects: Flexibility of powerholders' social attention
by Overbeck, Jennifer R. & Park, Bernadette
2006, Volume 99, Issue 1
- 1-15 Decision performance and diversity structure: Comparing faultlines in convergent, crosscut, and racially homogeneous groups
by Sawyer, John E. & Houlette, Melissa A. & Yeagley, Erin L.
- 16-33 All in due time: The development of trust in computer-mediated and face-to-face teams
by Wilson, Jeanne M. & Straus, Susan G. & McEvily, Bill
- 34-48 Biased memory for prior decision making: Evidence from a longitudinal field study
by Pieters, Rik & Baumgartner, Hans & Bagozzi, Richard
- 49-65 When more blame is better than less: The implications of internal vs. external attributions for the repair of trust after a competence- vs. integrity-based trust violation
by Kim, Peter H. & Dirks, Kurt T. & Cooper, Cecily D. & Ferrin, Donald L.
- 66-80 Center-of-inattention: Position biases in decision-making
by Raghubir, Priya & Valenzuela, Ana
- 81-101 The three faces of Eve: Strategic displays of positive, negative, and neutral emotions in negotiations
by Kopelman, Shirli & Rosette, Ashleigh Shelby & Thompson, Leigh
- 102-111 The majority rule in individual decision making
by Zhang, Jiao & Hsee, Christopher K. & Xiao, Zhixing
2005, Volume 98, Issue 2
- 97-120 Behavioral reasoning theory: Identifying new linkages underlying intentions and behavior
by Westaby, James D.
- 121-132 Old wine in a new bottle: Impact of membership change on group creativity
by Choi, Hoon-Seok & Thompson, Leigh
- 133-143 Subliminal anchoring: Judgmental consequences and underlying mechanisms
by Mussweiler, Thomas & Englich, Birte
- 144-154 On self-referencing differences in judgment and choice
by Sood, Sanjay & Forehand, Mark
- 155-178 Exploring links between polychronicity and well-being from the perspective of person-job fit: Does it matter if you prefer to do only one thing at a time?
by Hecht, Tracy D. & Allen, Natalie J.
- 179-194 The role of desires in sequential impulsive choices
by Dholakia, Utpal M. & Gopinath, Mahesh & Bagozzi, Richard P.
- 195-215 Proportional reasoning, framing effects, and affirmative action: Is six of one really half a dozen of another in university admissions?
by Friedrich, James & Lucas, Gale & Hodell, Emily
- 216-226 Electronic performance appraisals: The effects of e-mail communication on peer ratings in actual and simulated environments
by Kurtzberg, Terri R. & Naquin, Charles E. & Belkin, Liuba Y.
2005, Volume 98, Issue 1
- 1-14 Cognitive processes in planning and judgements under sleep deprivation and time pressure
by Kobbeltvedt, Therese & Brun, Wibecke & Laberg, Jon Christian
- 15-27 Wearing out your shoes to prevent someone else from stepping into them: Anticipated regret and social takeover in sequential decisions
by Hoelzl, Erik & Loewenstein, George
- 28-38 At a loss for words: Dominating the conversation and the outcome in negotiation as a function of intricate arguments and communication media
by Loewenstein, Jeffrey & Morris, Michael W. & Chakravarti, Agnish & Thompson, Leigh & Kopelman, Shirli
- 39-53 When do those who know more also know more about how much they know? The development of confidence and performance in categorical decision tasks
by Fischer, Ilan & Budescu, David V.
- 54-65 Comparing two tiny giants or two huge dwarfs? Preference reversals owing to number size framing
by Wong, Kin Fai Ellick & Kwong, Jessica Y.Y.
- 66-87 Positive illusions of preference consistency: When remaining eluded by one's preferences yields greater subjective well-being and decision outcomes
by Wells, Rachael E. & Iyengar, Sheena S.
- 88-95 Hindsight bias and outcome-consistent thoughts when observing and making service provider decisions
by Louie, Therese A.
2005, Volume 97, Issue 2
- 93-105 Marching to the beat of a different drummer: Examining the impact of pacing congruence
by Jansen, Karen J. & Kristof-Brown, Amy L.
- 106-116 The singularity effect of identified victims in separate and joint evaluations
by Kogut, Tehila & Ritov, Ilana
- 117-134 Ethical leadership: A social learning perspective for construct development and testing
by Brown, Michael E. & Trevino, Linda K. & Harrison, David A.
- 135-151 The effect of leader moral development on ethical climate and employee attitudes
by Schminke, Marshall & Ambrose, Maureen L. & Neubaum, Donald O.
- 152-160 On the psychology of `if only': Regret and the comparison between factual and counterfactual outcomes
by van Dijk, Eric & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 161-177 An examination of the effect of computerized performance monitoring feedback on monitoring fairness, performance, and satisfaction
by Alder, G. Stoney & Ambrose, Maureen L.
2005, Volume 97, Issue 1
- 1-17 Restoring trustworthiness after adverse events: The signaling effects of voluntary "Hostage Posting" on trust
by Nakayachi, Kazuya & Watabe, Motoki
- 18-30 On bad decisions and deciding badly: When intention-behavior inconsistency is regrettable
by Pieters, Rik & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 31-46 Playing for peanuts: Why is risk seeking more common for low-stakes gambles?
by Weber, Bethany J. & Chapman, Gretchen B.
- 47-63 Collaborative planning and prediction: Does group discussion affect optimistic biases in time estimation?
by Buehler, Roger & Messervey, Deanna & Griffin, Dale
- 64-81 Modeling patterns of probability calibration with random support theory: Diagnosing case-based judgment
by Brenner, Lyle & Griffin, Dale & Koehler, Derek J.
- 82-89 Testing the indifference between a binary lottery and its edited components using observed estimates of variability
by Cho, Young-Hee & Truong, Lan & Haneda, Miki
2005, Volume 96, Issue 2
- 89-103 Towards a competitive arousal model of decision-making: A study of auction fever in live and Internet auctions
by Ku, Gillian & Malhotra, Deepak & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 104-118 The combined effects of risk and time on choice: Does uncertainty eliminate the immediacy effect? Does delay eliminate the certainty effect?
by Weber, Bethany J. & Chapman, Gretchen B.
- 119-129 Collective efficacy and vigilant problem solving in group decision making: A non-linear model
by Tasa, Kevin & Whyte, Glen
- 130-141 The illusion of courage in social predictions: Underestimating the impact of fear of embarrassment on other people
by Van Boven, Leaf & Loewenstein, George & Dunning, David
- 142-154 Decision support for real-time, dynamic decision-making tasks
by Gonzalez, Cleotilde
- 155-167 The influence of interdependent self-construal on procedural fairness effects
by Brockner, Joel & De Cremer, David & van den Bos, Kees & Chen, Ya-Ru
2005, Volume 96, Issue 1
- 1-22 Individual and organizational consequences of CEO claimed handicapping: What's good for the CEO may not be so good for the firm
by Siegel, Phyllis A. & Brockner, Joel
- 23-37 When good decisions have bad outcomes: The impact of affect on switching behavior
by Ratner, Rebecca K. & Herbst, Kenneth C.
- 38-55 Is "service with a smile" enough? Authenticity of positive displays during service encounters
by Grandey, Alicia A. & Fisk, Glenda M. & Mattila, Anna S. & Jansen, Karen J. & Sideman, Lori A.
- 56-71 Knowledge transfer between groups via personnel rotation: Effects of social identity and knowledge quality
by Kane, Aimee A. & Argote, Linda & Levine, John M.
- 72-88 The role of cultural orientation in bargaining under incomplete information: Differences in causal attributions
by Valenzuela, Ana & Srivastava, Joydeep & Lee, Seonsu
2004, Volume 95, Issue 2
- 125-139 Affect from the top down: How powerful individuals' positive affect shapes negotiations
by Anderson, Cameron & Thompson, Leigh L.
- 140-155 Leader self-sacrifice and leadership effectiveness: The moderating role of leader self-confidence
by Cremer, David De & Knippenberg, Daan van
- 156-174 Effect propensity
by Simonson, Itamar & Kramer, Thomas & Young, Maia J.
- 175-185 The effects of social comparison on inaction inertia
by Kumar, Piyush
- 186-197 What makes negotiators happy? The differential effects of internal and external social comparisons on negotiator satisfaction
by Novemsky, Nathan & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 198-207 Effects of attribute framing on cognitive processing and evaluation
by Kuvaas, Bard & Selart, Marcus
- 208-224 Stopping rule use during information search in design problems
by Browne, Glenn J. & Pitts, Mitzi G.
2004, Volume 95, Issue 1
- 1-19 A new integrated model of noncompensatory and compensatory decision strategies
by Elrod, Terry & Johnson, Richard D. & White, Joan
- 20-39 The effect of regulatory focus on the shape of probability-weighting function: Evidence from a cross-modality matching method
by Kluger, Avraham N. & Stephan, Elena & Ganzach, Yoav & Hershkovitz, Meirav
- 40-65 Tests of rank-dependent utility and cumulative prospect theory in gambles represented by natural frequencies: Effects of format, event framing, and branch splitting
by Birnbaum, Michael H.
- 66-82 Responding to sexual harassment complaints: Effects of a dissolved workplace romance on decision-making standards
by Pierce, Charles A. & Broberg, Brandee J. & McClure, Jamie R. & Aguinis, Herman
- 83-96 Material priming: The influence of mundane physical objects on situational construal and competitive behavioral choice
by Kay, Aaron C. & Wheeler, S. Christian & Bargh, John A. & Ross, Lee
- 97-106 Evaluability of outcomes in ultimatum bargaining
by Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & Dijk, Eric van & Wilke, Henk A.M. & Vermunt, Riel C.
- 107-123 Angry men and disgusted women: An evolutionary approach to the influence of emotions on risk taking
by Fessler, Daniel M.T. & Pillsworth, Elizabeth G. & Flamson, Thomas J.
2004, Volume 94, Issue 2
- 61-73 Trust and reciprocity decisions: The differing perspectives of trustors and trusted parties
by Malhotra, Deepak
- 74-85 Omission bias, individual differences, and normality
by Baron, Jonathan & Ritov, Ilana
- 86-101 Esteem maintenance among groups: Laboratory and field studies of group performance cognitions
by Lam, Simon S. K. & Schaubroeck, John & Brown, Andrew D.
- 102-124 Face threat sensitivity in negotiation: Roadblock to agreement and joint gain
by White, Judith B. & Tynan, Renee & Galinsky, Adam D. & Thompson, Leigh
- 125-139 Myopic prediction, self-destructive secrecy, and the unexpected benefits of revealing final deadlines in negotiation
by Moore, Don A.
2004, Volume 94, Issue 1
- 1-14 Exchange fairness and employee performance: An examination of the relationship between organizational politics and procedural justice
by Aryee, Samuel & Chen, Zhen Xiong & Budhwar, Pawan S.
- 15-21 Reevaluation of the results of Levy and Levy (2002a)
by Baucells, Manel & Heukamp, Franz H.
- 22-32 Time discounting over the lifespan
by Read, Daniel & Read, N. L.
- 33-47 Comparing lots before and after: Promotion rejectees' invidious reactions to promotees
by Schaubroeck, John & Lam, Simon S. K.
- 48-59 Limiting predecisional distortion by prior valuation of attribute components
by Carlson, Kurt A. & Pearo, Lisa Klein
2004, Volume 93, Issue 2
- 89-101 The effects of variability and expectations on utilization of member expertise and group performance
by Baumann, Michael R. & Bonner, Bryan L.
- 102-113 When is one head better than two? Interdependent information in group decision making
by Fraidin, Samuel N.
- 114-128 Binary choice under instructions to select versus reject
by Meloy, Margaret G. & Russo, J. Edward
- 129-141 Human reactions to technological failure: How accidents rooted in technology vs. human error influence judgments of organizational accountability
by Naquin, Charles E. & Kurtzberg, Terri R.
- 142-154 When performance goals deter performance: Transfer of skills in integrative negotiations
by Bereby-Meyer, Yoella & Moran, Simone & Unger-Aviram, Esther
- 155-168 Consequences of regret aversion in real life: The case of the Dutch postcode lottery
by Zeelenberg, Marcel & Pieters, Rik
2004, Volume 93, Issue 1
- 1-13 Receiving other people's advice: Influence and benefit
by Yaniv, Ilan
- 14-27 Decision-making and behavior fluidity: How focus on completion and emphasis on safety changes over the course of projects
by Humphrey, Stephen E. & Moon, Henry & Conlon, Donald E. & Hofmann, David A.
- 28-46 Social information processing in strategic decision-making: Why timing matters
by Abele, Susanne & Bless, Herbert & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin
- 47-61 Managers' theories of subordinates: A cross-cultural examination of manager perceptions of motivation and appraisal of performance
by DeVoe, Sanford E. & Iyengar, Sheena S.
- 62-74 Oops, I did it again--relapse errors in routinized decision making
by Betsch, Tilmann & Haberstroh, Susanne & Molter, Beate & Glockner, Andreas
- 75-87 Brainstorming and task performance in groups constrained by evidence
by McGlynn, Richard P. & McGurk, Dennis & Effland, Vicki Sprague & Johll, Nancy L. & Harding, Deborah J.
2003, Volume 92, Issue 1-2
- 1-21 When is it "a pleasure to do business with you?" The effects of relative status, outcome favorability, and procedural fairness
by Chen, Ya-Ru & Brockner, Joel & Greenberg, Jerald
- 22-33 Adaptive aspirations and contributions to a public good: Generic advertising as a response to decline
by Krishnamurthy, Sandeep & Bottom, William P. & Rao, Ambar G.
- 34-51 Calibration, additivity, and source independence of probability judgments in general knowledge and sensory discrimination tasks
by Juslin, Peter & Winman, Anders & Olsson, Henrik
- 52-66 Cross-cultural variations in leadership perceptions and attribution of charisma to the leader
by Ensari, Nurcan & Murphy, Susan Elaine
- 67-79 Group decision process and incrementalism in organizational decision making
by Moon, Henry & Conlon, Donald E. & Humphrey, Stephen E. & Quigley, Narda & Devers, Cynthia E. & Nowakowski, Jaclyn M.
- 80-90 Planning, personality, and prediction: The role of future focus in optimistic time predictions
by Buehler, Roger & Griffin, Dale
- 91-101 Order effects in sequentially judged options due to the direction of comparison
by Bruine de Bruin, Wandi & Keren, Gideon
- 102-112 The dynamic relationship between performance feedback, trust, and conflict in groups: A longitudinal study
by Peterson, Randall S. & Behfar, Kristin Jackson
2003, Volume 91, Issue 2
- 119-127 Superstitious responding and frequency matching in the positive bias and gambler's fallacy effects
by Boynton, David M.
- 128-139 Differential partitioning of extended experiences
by Ariely, Dan & Zauberman, Gal
- 140-153 Subadditive versus hyperbolic discounting: A comparison of choice and matching
by Read, Daniel & Roelofsma, Peter H. M. P.
- 154-168 Information search and presentation in advisor-client interactions
by Jonas, Eva & Frey, Dieter
- 169-185 Professional vs. amateur judgment accuracy: The case of foreign exchange rates
by Onkal, Dilek & Yates, J. Frank & Simga-Mugan, Can & Oztin, Sule
- 186-202 Omission bias in vaccination decisions: Where's the "omission"? Where's the "bias"?
by Connolly, Terry & Reb, Jochen
- 203-214 Perceptions of accuracy and effort of decision strategies
by Chu, P. C. & Spires, Eric E.
- 215-229 Take The First: Option-generation and resulting choices
by Johnson, Joseph G. & Raab, Markus
- 230-242 The Humpty Dumpty blues: Disaggregation bias in the evaluation of tax systems
by McCaffery, Edward J. & Baron, Jonathan
- 243-253 The input bias: The misuse of input information in judgments of outcomes
by Chinander, Karen R. & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 254-268 A cognitive footprint in archival data: Generalizing the dilution effect from laboratory to field settings
by Waller, William S. & Zimbelman, Mark F.
- 269-279 Saving the worst for last: The effect of time horizon on the efficiency of negotiating benefits and burdens
by Okhuysen, Gerardo A. & Galinsky, Adam D. & Uptigrove, Tamara A.
- 280-295 Time pressure and closing of the mind in negotiation
by De Dreu, Carsten K. W.
- 296-309 Frequency illusions and other fallacies
by Sloman, Steven A. & Over, David & Slovak, Lila & Stibel, Jeffrey M.
- 310-321 When choices give in to temptations: Explaining the disagreement among importance measures
by Barlas, Sema
- 322-338 Mood in foreign exchange trading: Cognitive processes and performance
by Au, Kevin & Chan, Forrest & Wang, Denis & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 339-338 Erratum to "Minimizing cost in resource-allocation decisions" [Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 89 (2002) 1032-1057]
by Gonzalez, Roxana M. & Langholtz, Harvey J. & Sopchak, Barron
- 340-338 Erratum to "Is virtue its own reward? Self-sacrificial decisions for the sake of fairness" [Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 89 (2002) 839-865]
by Turillo, Carmelo Joseph & Folger, Robert & Lavelle, James J. & Umphress, Elizabeth E. & Gee, Julie O.
2003, Volume 91, Issue 1
- 1-11 Cooperation with leaders in social dilemmas: On the effects of procedural fairness and outcome favorability in structural cooperation
by Cremer, David De & Knippenberg, Daan van
- 12-25 The impact of information distribution, ownership, and discussion on group member judgment: The differential cue weighting model
by Chernyshenko, Oleksandr S. & Miner, Andrew G. & Baumann, Michael R. & Sniezek, Janet A.
- 26-37 When does the medium matter? Knowledge-building experiences and opportunities in decision-making teams
by Alge, Bradley J. & Wiethoff, Carolyn & Klein, Howard J.
- 38-50 What have you done for me lately? Temporal adjustments to favor evaluations
by Flynn, Francis J.
- 51-68 High procedural fairness heightens the effect of outcome favorability on self-evaluations: An attributional analysis
by Brockner, Joel & Heuer, Larry & Magner, Nace & Folger, Robert & Umphress, Elizabeth & van den Bos, Kees & Vermunt, Riel & Magner, Mary & Siegel, Phyllis
- 69-81 The debiasing effect of counterfactual mind-sets: Increasing the search for disconfirmatory information in group decisions
by Kray, Laura J. & Galinsky, Adam D.
- 82-96 Empirical tests of a fast-and-frugal heuristic: Not everyone "takes-the-best"
by Newell, Ben R. & Weston, Nicola J. & Shanks, David R.
- 97-107 The agony of opportunity in negotiation: Number of negotiable issues, counterfactual thinking, and feelings of satisfaction
by Naquin, Charles E.
- 108-117 Doctors' decision processes in a drug-prescription task: The validity of rating scales and think-aloud reports
by Backlund, Lars & Skaner, Ylva & Montgomery, Henry & Bring, Johan & Strender, Lars-Erik
2003, Volume 90, Issue 2
- 209-224 Organizational performance referents: An empirical examination of their content and influences
by Short, Jeremy C. & Palmer, Timothy B.
- 225-243 Flattery may get you somewhere: The strategic implications of providing positive vs. negative feedback about ability vs. ethicality in negotiation
by Kim, Peter H. & Diekmann, Kristina A. & Tenbrunsel, Ann E.
- 244-261 Betrayal aversion: When agents of protection become agents of harm
by Koehler, Jonathan J. & Gershoff, Andrew D.
- 262-276 Hiring you makes me look bad: Social-identity based reversals of the ingroup favoritism effect
by Lewis, Amy C. & Sherman, Steven J.
- 277-290 Social loafing vs. social enhancement: Public goods provisioning in real-time with irrevocable commitments
by Goren, Harel & Kurzban, Robert & Rapoport, Amnon
- 291-303 When work and family collide: Deciding between competing role demands
by Greenhaus, Jeffrey H. & Powell, Gary N.
- 304-322 Cultural, social, and emotional determinants of decisions under uncertainty
by Fong, Candy P. S. & Wyer, Robert S.
- 323-341 Variable pay as a risky choice: Determinants of the relative attractiveness of incentive plans
by Kuhn, Kristine M. & Yockey, Mark D.
- 342-359 The meaning of indifference in choice behavior: Asymmetries in adjustments embodied in matching
by Willemsen, Martijn C. & Keren, Gideon
2003, Volume 90, Issue 1
- 1-18 The relations between knowledge, search strategy, and performance in unaided and aided information search
by Barrick, John A. & Spilker, Brian C.
- 19-36 Foreground:background salience: Explaining the effects of graphical displays on risk avoidance
by Stone, Eric R. & Sieck, Winston R. & Bull, Benita E. & Frank Yates, J. & Parks, Stephanie C. & Rush, Carolyn J.
- 37-49 An examination of the relationships between coping styles, task-related affect, and the desire for decision assistance
by Creyer, Elizabeth H. & Kozup, John C.
- 50-62 A timidity error in evaluations: Evaluators judge others to be too risk averse
by Wu, George & Heath, Chip & Knez, Marc
- 63-86 Fast, frugal, and rational: How rational norms explain behavior
by Chater, Nick & Oaksford, Mike & Nakisa, Ramin & Redington, Martin
- 87-110 A random support model of the calibration of subjective probabilities
by Brenner, Lyle A.
- 111-123 Distinguishing choice and subjective probability estimation processes: Implications for theories of judgment and for cross-cultural comparisons
by Wallsten, Thomas S. & Gu, Hongbin
- 124-138 Precision of probability information and prominence of outcomes: A description and evaluation of decisions under uncertainty
by Honekopp, Johannes
- 139-147 Tolerance of free-riding: The effects of defection size, defection pattern, and social orientation in a repeated public goods dilemma
by Chen, Xiao-Ping & Bachrach, Daniel G.
- 148-164 Speed/accuracy decisions in task performance: Built-in trade-off or separate strategic concerns?
by Forster, Jens & Higgins, E. Tory & Bianco, Amy Taylor
- 165-177 The salience of a recipient's alternatives: Inter- and intrapersonal comparison in ultimatum games
by Handgraaf, Michel J. J. & van Dijk, Eric & Wilke, Henk A. M. & Vermunt, Riel C.
- 178-194 The effects of asymmetry among advisors on the aggregation of their opinions
by Budescu, David V. & Rantilla, Adrian K. & Yu, Hsiu-Ting & Karelitz, Tzur M.
- 195-208 Identity threat and antisocial behavior in organizations: The moderating effects of individual differences, aggressive modeling, and hierarchical status
by Aquino, Karl & Douglas, Scott
2002, Volume 89, Issue 2
- 1005-1031 Using a signal detection safety model to simulate managerial expectations and supervisory feedback
by Barkan, Rachel
- 1032-1057 Minimizing cost in resource-allocation decisions
by Gonzalez, Roxana M. & Langholtz, Harvey J. & Sopchak, Barron
- 1058-1081 Experimental test of the prospect theory value function: A stochastic dominance approach
by Levy, Haim & Levy, Moshe
- 1082-1099 Threshold adjustment in response to asymmetric loss functions: The case of auditors' "substantial doubt" thresholds
by Davis, Elizabeth B. & Ashton, Robert H.
- 1100-1118 Types of inconsistency in health-state utility judgments
by Baron, Jonathan & Ubel, Peter A.
- 1119-1139 Understanding the dynamic relationships among personality, mood, and job satisfaction: A field experience sampling study
by Ilies, Remus & Judge, Timothy A.
- 1140-1161 Goal assignment and performance: Assessing the mediating roles of goal commitment and self-efficacy and the moderating role of power distance
by Sue-Chan, Christina & Ong, Mark
- 1162-1175 Framing decisions: Hypothetical and real
by Kuhberger, Anton & Schulte-Mecklenbeck, Michael & Perner, Josef
- 1176-1193 Duplex decomposition and general segregation of lotteries of a gain and a loss: An empirical evaluation
by Cho, Young-Hee & Duncan Luce, R. & Truong, Lan
- 1194-1213 Selection of strategies for narrowing choice options: Antecedents and consequences
by Heller, Daniel & Levin, Irwin P. & Goransson, Martin