Antecedents of knowledge sharing - Examining the influence of learning and performance orientation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathon N. Cummings, 2004. "Work Groups, Structural Diversity, and Knowledge Sharing in a Global Organization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 352-364, March.
- Nyhus, Ellen K. & Pons, Empar, 2005. "The effects of personality on earnings," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 363-384, June.
- Chen, Gilad & Mathieu, John E., 2008. "Goal orientation dispositions and performance trajectories: The roles of supplementary and complementary situational inducements," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 21-38, May.
- Argote, Linda & Ingram, Paul, 2000. "Knowledge Transfer: A Basis for Competitive Advantage in Firms," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 150-169, May.
- Szulanski, Gabriel, 2000. "The Process of Knowledge Transfer: A Diachronic Analysis of Stickiness," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 9-27, May.
- Matzler, Kurt & Renzl, Birgit & Müller, Julia & Herting, Stephan & Mooradian, Todd A., 2008. "Personality traits and knowledge sharing," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 301-313, June.
- Renzl, Birgit, 2008. "Trust in management and knowledge sharing: The mediating effects of fear and knowledge documentation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 206-220, April.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amanda Budde-Sung, 2013. "The Invisible Meets the Intangible: Culture’s Impact on Intellectual Property Protection," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 345-359, October.
- Van Yperen, Nico W. & Orehek, Edward, 2013. "Achievement goals in the workplace: Conceptualization, prevalence, profiles, and outcomes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 71-79.
- Laila Naif Marouf & Naresh Kumar Agarwal, 2016. "Are Faculty Members Ready? Individual Factors Affecting Knowledge Management Readiness in Universities," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 1-28, September.
- Mumtaz Ali Memon & Khalil Md Nor & Rohani Salleh, 2016. "Personality Traits Influencing Knowledge Sharing in Student–Supervisor Relationship: A Structural Equation Modelling Analysis," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(02), pages 1-18, June.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge sharing Learning orientation Performance orientation Personality traits;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:317-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.