Goal Orientation in Organizational Research: A Conceptual and Empirical Foundation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanfer, Ruth & Chen, Gilad, 2016. "Motivation in organizational behavior: History, advances and prospects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 6-19.
- Olivier De La Villarmois & Hubert Tondeur, 1999. "Une Analyse Des Finalités Des Systèmes De Contrôle," Post-Print halshs-00587790, HAL.
- Marek Vich & Marina Y. Kim, 2016. "https://cebr.vse.cz/index.php/cebr/article/download/285/175," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(4), pages 11-22.
- Cardon, Melissa S. & Gregoire, Denis A. & Stevens, Christopher E. & Patel, Pankaj C., 2013. "Measuring entrepreneurial passion: Conceptual foundations and scale validation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 373-396.
- Kozlowski, Steve W. J. & Gully, Stanley M. & Brown, Kenneth G. & Salas, Eduardo & Smith, Eleanor M. & Nason, Earl R., 2001. "Effects of Training Goals and Goal Orientation Traits on Multidimensional Training Outcomes and Performance Adaptability," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-31, May.
- Lu, Allan Cheng Chieh & Gursoy, Dogan & Lu, Carol Yi Rong, 2016. "Antecedents and outcomes of consumers’ confusion in the online tourism domain," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 76-93.
- Miron-Spektor, Ella & Beenen, Gerard, 2015. "Motivating creativity: The effects of sequential and simultaneous learning and performance achievement goals on product novelty and usefulness," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 53-65.
- van Gelderen, A.M. & van der Sluis, L. & Jansen, P., 2004. "Learning Opportunities And Learning Behaviours Of Small Business Starters: Relations With Goal Achievement, Skill Development, And Satisfaction," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-037-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Nederveen Pieterse, Anne & van Knippenberg, Daan & van Ginkel, Wendy P., 2011. "Diversity in goal orientation, team reflexivity, and team performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 153-164, March.
- Chen, Gilad & Mathieu, John E., 2008. "Goal orientation dispositions and performance trajectories: The roles of supplementary and complementary situational inducements," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 21-38, May.
- Filipe Coelho & Carlos Sousa, 2011. "From Goal Orientations to Employee Creativity and Performance: Evidence from Frontline Service Employees," GEMF Working Papers 2011-08, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Hannah, Sean T. & Avolio, Bruce J. & Walumbwa, Fred O. & Chan, Adrian, 2012. "Leader Self and Means Efficacy: A multi-component approach," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 143-161.
- Gist, Marilyn E. & Stevens, Cynthia Kay, 1998. "Effects of Practice Conditions and Supplemental Training Method on Cognitive Learning and Interpersonal Skill Generalization," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 142-169, August.
- Hadley, Connie N. & Pittinsky, Todd L. & Sommer, S. Amy & Zhu, Weichun, 2009. "Measuring the Efficacy of Leaders to Assess Information and Make Decisions in a Crisis: The C-LEAD Scale," Scholarly Articles 4448991, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Roberson, Loriann & Alsua, Carlos Jesus, 2002. "Moderating Effects of Goal Orientation on the Negative Consequences of Gender-Based Preferential Selection," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 103-135, January.
- Che-Ha, Norbani & Mavondo, Felix T. & Mohd-Said, Saad, 2014. "Performance or learning goal orientation: Implications for business performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2811-2820.
- Ida Rosnita Ismail Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Mazuri Abdul Ghani & Ramesh Krishnan, 2011. "Linking Individual Characteristics To Motivation To Learn," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-202, Conference Master Resources.
- Woolley, Anita Williams & Bear, Julia B. & Chang, Jin Wook & DeCostanza, Arwen Hunter, 2013. "The effects of team strategic orientation on team process and information search," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 114-126.
- Muethel, Miriam & Hoegl, Martin, 2010. "Cultural and societal influences on shared leadership in globally dispersed teams," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 234-246, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:67:y:1996:i:1:p:26-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.