Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:assa15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 189819 Asia-Pacific Integration with China vs. the United States: Examining trade patterns under heterogeneous agricultural sectors
by Heerman, Kari E.R. & Arita, Shawn & Gopinath, Munisamy
- 189696 Food Processing Firms, Input Quality Upgrading and Trade
by Tseng, Eric & Sheldon, Ian
- 189695 Retailers' Promotions: What Role Do They Play in Household Food Purchases by Degree of Food Access in Scotland?
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Akaichi, Faiçal & Leat, Philip M.K.
- 189693 Impacts of the Drug Trade on Latin American Food Production
by Palma, Marco & Ribera, Luis & Bessler, David A.
- 189692 The Political Economy of the 2014 Farm Bill
by Orden, David & Zulauf, Carl R.
- 189691 Import Penetration, Intermediate Inputs and Firms’ Productivity in the EU Food Industry
by Olper, Alessandro & Curzi, Daniele & Raimondi, Valentina
- 189690 Commodity and Relational Good Exchanges: Commodification and Decommodification
by Robison, Lindon & Oliver, Jeffrey & Frank, Kenneth
- 189689 Are Migrant Agricultural Workers Replacing the Local Workforce?
by Kimhi, Ayal
- 189688 The Hidden Cost of Regulation: Emotional Responses to Command and Control
by Just, David & Hanks, Andrew
- 189686 Latin American Agriculture in a World of Trade Agreements
by Josling, Tim & Paggi, Mechel & Wainio, John & Yamazaki, Fumiko
- 189685 Urbanization, Food Production and Food Security in China
by Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun & Deng, Xiangzheng & Wang, Jinxia & Rozelle, Scott
- 189684 Migration, Youth, and Agricultural Productivity in Ethiopia
by Brauw, Alan de
- 189683 Diet Deterioration and Food Retail Structure: Why are Italians Eating Less Fruits and Vegetables?
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Bimbo, Francesco & Castellari, Elena & Sckokai, Paolo
- 189682 Using Prospect Theory to Explain Anomalous Crop Insurance Coverage Choice
by Babcock, Bruce