The Political Economy of the 2014 Farm Bill
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Goodwin, Barry K., 1994. "Premium Rate Determination In The Federal Crop Insurance Program: What Do Averages Have To Say About Risk?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 1-14, December.
- Kym Anderson & Gordon Rausser & Johan Swinnen, 2013.
"Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 51(2), pages 423-477, June.
- Anderson, Kym & Rausser, Gordon & Swinnen, Johan, 2012. "Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 9221, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & Gordon Rausser & Johan Swinnen, 2012. "Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets," Departmental Working Papers 2012-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kym Anderson & Gordon Rausser & Johan Swinnen, 2012. "Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets," LICOS Discussion Papers 32312, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Anderson, Kym & Rausser, Gordon & Swinnen, Johan, 2013. "Political economy of public policies : insights from distortions to agricultural and food markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6433, The World Bank.
- Nathan P. Hendricks & Daniel A. Sumner, 2014. "The Effects of Policy Expectations on Crop Supply, with an Application to Base Updating," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(3), pages 903-923.
- Zulauf, Carl R. & Demircan, Vecdi & Scnhitkey, Gary & Barnaby, Glenn Arthur, Jr. & Ibendahl, Gregg & Herbel, Kevin, 2013. "Examining Contemporaneous Farm and County Losses Using Farm Level Data," 2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium 157812, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Joseph Cooper & Carl Zulauf & Michael Langemeier & Gary Schnitkey, 2012. "Implications of within county yield heterogeneity for modeling crop insurance premiums," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 134-155, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karin Heinschink & Franz Sinabell & Thomas Url, 2017. "Elements of an Index-based Margin Insurance. An Application to Wheat Production in Austria," WIFO Working Papers 536, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-01-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2015-01-26 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-POL-2015-01-26 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:assa15:189692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.