Role And Effect Of Agroforesty Subsides Allocated By The Common Agricultural Policy In Italian Farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2014. "Promoting the international demand for agritourism – empirical evidence from a dynamic panel data model," MPRA Paper 59625, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2014.
- Tassone, Valentina C. & Wesseler, Justus & Nesci, Francesco S., 2004. "Diverging incentives for afforestation from carbon sequestration: an economic analysis of the EU afforestation program in the south of Italy," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 567-578, October.
- Geoff A Wilson & Kaley Hart, 2000. "Financial imperative or conservation concern? EU farmers' motivations for participation in voluntary agri-environmental schemes," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(12), pages 2161-2185, December.
- F. G. Santeramo & B. K. Goodwin & F. Adinolfi & F. Capitanio, 2016.
"Farmer Participation, Entry and Exit Decisions in the Italian Crop Insurance Programme,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 639-657, September.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Adinolfi, Felice & Capitanio, Fabian & Goodwin, Barry K., 2016. "Farmer Participation, Entry and Exit decisions in the Italian Crop Insurance Program," MPRA Paper 69508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santeramo, Fabio G. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Adinolfi, Felice & Capitanio, Fabian, 2013. "Revisiting the demand for crop insurance: evidences from the Italian market," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150184, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Capitanio, Fabian & Adinolfi, Felice & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2015. "Environmental implications of crop insurance subsidies in Southern Italy," MPRA Paper 60971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith H. Coble & Barry J. Barnett, 2013. "Why Do We Subsidize Crop Insurance?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(2), pages 498-504.
- Cunha, Arlindo & Swinbank, Alan, 2011. "An Inside View of the CAP Reform Process: Explaining the MacSharry, Agenda 2000, and Fischler Reforms," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199591572.
- Leopoldo Dimas & Susan Kandel & Deborah Barry & Herman Rosa, 2004. "Compensation for Environmental Services and Rural Communities: Lessons from the Americas," Working Papers wp96, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Palma, J. & Graves, A.R. & Burgess, P.J. & van der Werf, W. & Herzog, F., 2007. "Integrating environmental and economic performance to assess modern silvoarable agroforestry in Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 759-767, September.
- Marianne Lefebvre & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez-y-Paloma, 2012. "The influence of the Common Agricultural Policy on agricultural landscapes," JRC Working Papers JRC73276, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy; rural areas; multiple regression model; FADN; Rural Development Plans.; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:200123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiaaktr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.