Role And Effect Of Agroforesty Subsides Allocated By The Common Agricultural Policy In Italian Farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Santeramo, Fabio G. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Adinolfi, Felice & Capitanio, Fabian, 2013. "Revisiting the demand for crop insurance: evidences from the Italian market," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150184, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cunha, Arlindo & Swinbank, Alan, 2011. "An Inside View of the CAP Reform Process: Explaining the MacSharry, Agenda 2000, and Fischler Reforms," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199591572.
- Tassone, Valentina C. & Wesseler, Justus & Nesci, Francesco S., 2004. "Diverging incentives for afforestation from carbon sequestration: an economic analysis of the EU afforestation program in the south of Italy," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 567-578, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7463 is not listed on IDEAS
- F. G. Santeramo & B. K. Goodwin & F. Adinolfi & F. Capitanio, 2016.
"Farmer Participation, Entry and Exit Decisions in the Italian Crop Insurance Programme,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 639-657, September.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Adinolfi, Felice & Capitanio, Fabian & Goodwin, Barry K., 2016. "Farmer Participation, Entry and Exit decisions in the Italian Crop Insurance Program," MPRA Paper 69508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Dupraz & Adri van den Brinck & Uwe Latacz-Lohmann, 2010. "Nature preservation and production [Protection de la nature et production]," Post-Print hal-02819677, HAL.
- Marianne Lefebvre & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez-y-Paloma, 2012. "The influence of the Common Agricultural Policy on agricultural landscapes," JRC Working Papers JRC73276, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Capitanio, Fabian & Adinolfi, Felice & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2015. "Environmental implications of crop insurance subsidies in Southern Italy," MPRA Paper 60971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2014. "Promoting the international demand for agritourism – empirical evidence from a dynamic panel data model," MPRA Paper 59625, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2014.
- Keith H. Coble & Barry J. Barnett, 2013. "Why Do We Subsidize Crop Insurance?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(2), pages 498-504.
- Leopoldo Dimas & Susan Kandel & Deborah Barry & Herman Rosa, 2004. "Compensation for Environmental Services and Rural Communities: Lessons from the Americas," Working Papers wp96, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Palma, J. & Graves, A.R. & Burgess, P.J. & van der Werf, W. & Herzog, F., 2007. "Integrating environmental and economic performance to assess modern silvoarable agroforestry in Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 759-767, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola GALLUZZO, 2019. "An Assessment Of Rurality In Italian Farms And In Their Specialization Using A Quantitative Approach," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 39-51.
- Nicola Galluzzo, 2017. "Impact of CAP Financial Subsidies on Rural Development and Emigration in Bulgarian Rural Areas," International Conference on Competitiveness of Agro-food and Environmental Economy Proceedings, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 6, pages 50-61.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hristov, Jordan & Clough, Yann & Sahlin, Ullrika & Smith, Henrik G. & Stjernman, Martin & Olsson, Ola & Sahrbacher, Amanda & Brady, Mark V., 2020.
"Impacts of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy “Greening” reform on agricultural development, biodiversity, and ecosystem services,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 716-738.
- Jordan Hristov & Yann Clough & Ullrika Sahlin & Henrik G. Smith & Martin Stjernman & Ola Olsson & Amanda Sahrbacher & Mark V. Brady, 2020. "Impacts of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy “Greening” Reform on Agricultural Development, Biodiversity, and Ecosystem Services," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 42(4), pages 716-738, December.
- Liguo Zhang & Xuerong Li, 2016. "The Impact of Traditional Culture on Farmers’ Moral Hazard Behavior in Crop Production: Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-15, July.
- Fabian, Capitanio & Felice, Adinolfi & Fabio G., Santeramo, 2014. "Crop insurance subsidies and environmental externalities: evidence from Southern Italy," MPRA Paper 62505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Capitanio, Fabian & Adinolfi, Felice, 2014. "Integrating Agricultural Risks Management Strategies in selected EU Partner Countries: Syria, Tunisia, Turkey," MPRA Paper 58935, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Nana, Tian & Lu, Fadian, 2013. "Adaptive management decision of agroforestry under timber price risk," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 162-173.
- Coria, Jessica & Calfucura, Enrique, 2012.
"Ecotourism and the development of indigenous communities: The good, the bad, and the ugly,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 47-55.
- Coria, Jessica & Calfucura, Enrique, 2011. "Ecotourism and the Development of Indigenous Communities: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly," Working Papers in Economics 489, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jean Cordier, 2017. "Critical issues for the implementation of a mutual fund compensating for production loss under Article 38 of Reg. (EU) No. 1305/2013," Post-Print hal-02786417, HAL.
- Thuzar Linn & Broos Maenhout, 2019. "The impact of environmental uncertainty on the performance of the rice supply chain in the Ayeyarwaddy Region, Myanmar," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 7(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Rotchés-Ribalta, Roser & Ó hUallacháin, Daire, 2018. "Agri-Environment Scheme design: the importance of landscape scale," 166th Seminar, August 30-31, 2018, Galway, West of Ireland 276204, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Miao, Ruiqing & Hennessy, David A. & Feng, Hongli, 2016.
"The Effects of Crop Insurance Subsidies and Sodsaver on Land-Use Change,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(2), May.
- Ruiqing Miao & David A. Hennessy & Hongli Feng, 2012. "Effects of Crop Insurance Subsidies and Sodsaver on Land Use Change, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp530, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Chuang, Tsai-Jen & Yen, Tian-Ming, 2017. "Public views on the value of forests in relation to forestation projects—A case study in central Taiwan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 173-179.
- Nicolas Kosoy & Miguel Martinez-Tuna & Roldan Muradian & Joan Martinez-Alier, "undated". "Payments for Environmental Services in Watersheds: Insights From a Comparative Study of three Cases in Central America," UHE Working papers 2006_01, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Yi, Jing & Richardson, James & Bryant, Henry, 2016. "How Do Premium Subsidies Affect Crop Insurance Demand at Different Coverage Levels: the Case of Corn," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236249, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stefanos Xenarios & Heracles Polatidis & Matthew McCartney & Attila Nemes, 2015. "Developing a User-Based Decision-Aid Framework for Water Storage Systems in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Blue Nile Basin in Ethiopia," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(04), pages 1-30, December.
- Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2018.
"Imperfect information and participation in insurance markets: evidence from Italy,"
Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 78(2), pages 183-194, April.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2017. "Imperfect Information and Participation in Insurance Markets: Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 85780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aubert, M. & Enjolras, G., 2018.
"Does crop insurance lead to better environmental practices? Evidence from French farms,"
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia
277242, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Magali Aubert, 2018. "Does crop insurance lead to better environmental practices? Evidence from French farms," Post-Print hal-02048349, HAL.
- Magali Aubert & Geoffroy Enjolras, 2018. "Does crop insurance lead to better environmental practices? Evidence from French farms," Post-Print hal-02736927, HAL.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Magali Aubert, 2018. "Does crop insurance lead to better environmental practices? Evidence from French farms," Post-Print hal-02734724, HAL.
- Yu, Bing & Xu, Linyu, 2016. "Review of ecological compensation in hydropower development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 729-738.
- Fabian Capitanio & Antonio De Pin, 2018. "Measures of Efficiency of Agricultural Insurance in Italy, Economic Evaluations," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-19, November.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Carlucci, Domenico & De Devitiis, Biagia & Nardone, Gianluca & Viscecchia, Rosaria, 2017. "On consumption patterns in oyster markets: the role of attitudes," MPRA Paper 76789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bremer, Leah L. & Farley, Kathleen A. & Lopez-Carr, David & Romero, JosÃ©, 2014. "Conservation and livelihood outcomes of payment for ecosystem services in the Ecuadorian Andes: What is the potential for â€˜winâ€“winâ€™?," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 8(C), pages 148-165.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:200123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiaaktr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.