Fruit and Vegetables, and the Role They Have Played in Determining the EUâ€™s Aggregate Measurement of Support
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cunha, Arlindo & Swinbank, Alan, 2011. "An Inside View of the CAP Reform Process: Explaining the MacSharry, Agenda 2000, and Fischler Reforms," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199591572.
- Swinbank, Alan & Tranter, Richard B., 2005. "Decoupling EU Farm Support: Does the New Single Payment Scheme Fit within the Green Box?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 6(1).
- Swinbank, Alan & Ritson, Christopher, 1995. "The impact of the GATT agreement on EU fruit and vegetable policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 339-357, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Cioffi, Antonio & Vitale, Cosimo Damiano, 1. "A Threshold-Var Approach To Assess The Efficacy Of The Eu Import Regime," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(1).
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Cioffi, Antonio, 2012.
"The entry price threshold in EU agriculture: Deterrent or barrier?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 691-704.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Cioffi, Antonio, 2012. "The entry price threshold in EU agriculture: deterrent or barrier?," MPRA Paper 36431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsamber box; CAP; fruit; vegetables; WTO; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade; Political Economy; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecjilt:117819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esteyca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.