An Inside View of the CAP Reform Process: Explaining the MacSharry, Agenda 2000, and Fischler Reforms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swinbank, Alan, 2011. "Fruit and Vegetables, and the Role They Have Played in Determining the EUâ€™s Aggregate Measurement of Support," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 12(2).
- Alan Greer, 2013. "The Common Agricultural Policy and the EU budget: stasis or change?," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 2(2), pages 119-136, December.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:486-501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Popp, Jozsef & Peto, Karoly & Jambor, Attila, 2015. "Cap 2013 Reform: Consistency between Agricultural Challenges and Measures," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 9(3).
- Galluzzo, Nicola, 1. "Role And Effect Of Agroforesty Subsides Allocated By The Common Agricultural Policy In Italian Farms," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199591572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .