The Common Agricultural Policy and the EU budget: stasis or change?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Swinbank, 1999. "EU Agricultural, Agenda 2000 and the WTO Commitments," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 41-54, January.
- Cunha, Arlindo & Swinbank, Alan, 2011. "An Inside View of the CAP Reform Process: Explaining the MacSharry, Agenda 2000, and Fischler Reforms," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199591572.
- Rob Ackrill & Adrian Kay & David Harvey, 2006. "The EU Budget and the CAP: An Agenda for the Review?," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 5(3), pages 20-25, December.
- Christilla Roederer-Rynning, 2003. "From 'Talking Shop' to 'Working Parliament'? The European Parliament and Agricultural Change," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 113-135, March.
- Benedetto, Giacomo, 2013. "The EU budget after Lisbon: rigidity and reduced spending?," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 345-369, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grochowska, Renata & Kosior, Katarzyna, 0. "EU budget negotiations in the shadow of the juste retour rule," Problems of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Policy; CAP reform; Multi-annual Financial Framework; co-decision;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egr:ejge00:v:2:i:2:p:119-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.