The influence of the Common Agricultural Policy on agricultural landscapes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Dupraz & Karine Latouche & Nadine Turpin, 2009. "Threshold effect and co-ordination of agri-environmental efforts," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(5), pages 613-630.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thiel, Andreas, 2014. "Developing an analytical framework for reconstructing the scalar reorganization of water governance as institutional change: The case of Southern Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 378-391.
- Rotchés-Ribalta, Roser & Ó hUallacháin, Daire, 2018. "Agri-Environment Scheme design: the importance of landscape scale," 166th Seminar, August 30-31, 2018, Galway, West of Ireland 276204, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jarmila Lazíková & Anna Bandlerová & Ľubica Rumanovská & Ivan Takáč & Zuzana Lazíková, 2019. "Crop Diversity and Common Agricultural Policy—The Case of Slovakia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-1, March.
- Hans Renes & Csaba Centeri & Alexandra Kruse & Zdeněk Kučera, 2019. "The Future of Traditional Landscapes: Discussions and Visions," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-1, June.
- Jordan Hristov & Yann Clough & Ullrika Sahlin & Henrik G. Smith & Martin Stjernman & Ola Olsson & Amanda Sahrbacher & Mark V. Brady, 2020.
"Impacts of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy “Greening” Reform on Agricultural Development, Biodiversity, and Ecosystem Services,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 42(4), pages 716-738, December.
- Hristov, Jordan & Clough, Yann & Sahlin, Ullrika & Smith, Henrik G. & Stjernman, Martin & Olsson, Ola & Sahrbacher, Amanda & Brady, Mark V., 2020. "Impacts of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy “Greening” reform on agricultural development, biodiversity, and ecosystem services," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 716-738.
- Matthews, Alan & Salvatici, Luca & Scoppola, Margherita, 2017. "Trade Impacts of Agricultural Support in the EU," Commissioned Papers 252767, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Kirchner, Mathias & Schonhart, Martin & Schmid, Erwin, 2015. "The impacst of CAP post-2013 and regional climate change on agricultural land use intensity and the environment in Austria," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212004, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kirchner, Mathias & Schönhart, Martin & Schmid, Erwin, 2016. "Spatial impacts of the CAP post-2013 and climate change scenarios on agricultural intensification and environment in Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 35-56.
- Fabio Recanatesi & Matteo Clemente & Efstathios Grigoriadis & Flavia Ranalli & Marco Zitti & Luca Salvati, 2015. "A Fifty-Year Sustainability Assessment of Italian Agro-Forest Districts," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-1, December.
- Marianne Lefebvre & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Maria Luisa Paracchini & Annette Piorr & Ingo Zasada, 2015.
"Agricultural landscapes as multi-scale public good and the role of the Common Agricultural Policy,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(12), pages 2088-2112, December.
- Lefebvre, Marianne & Espinosa, Maria & Gomez-y-Paloma, Sergio & Piorr, Annette & Zasada, Ingo, 2013. "Agricultural landscapes as multi-scale public good and the role of the Common Agricultural Policy," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 150237, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Galluzzo, Nicola, 2015. "Role And Effect Of Agroforesty Subsides Allocated By The Common Agricultural Policy In Italian Farms," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Laurence Delattre & Marta Debolini & Jean Paoli & Claude Napoleone & Michel Moulery & Lara Leonelli & Pierre Santucci, 2020. "Understanding the Relationships between Extensive Livestock Systems, Land-Cover Changes, and CAP Support in Less-Favored Mediterranean Areas," Post-Print hal-03064829, HAL.
- van Zanten, Boris T. & Zasada, Ingo & Koetse, Mark J. & Ungaro, Fabrizio & HÃ¤fner, Kati & Verburg, Peter H., 2016. "A comparative approach to assess the contribution of landscape features to aesthetic and recreational values in agricultural landscapes," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 87-98.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP; agricultural landscapes; rural development; policy evaluation; olive; livestock;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc73276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.