The impacst of CAP post-2013 and regional climate change on agricultural land use intensity and the environment in Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipt:wpaper:jrc73276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leclère, David & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & de Noblet-Ducoudré, Nathalie, 2013. "Farm-level Autonomous Adaptation of European Agricultural Supply to Climate Change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-14.
- Henseler, Martin & Wirsig, Alexander & Herrmann, Sylvia & Krimly, Tatjana & Dabbert, Stephan, 2009. "Modeling the impact of global change on regional agricultural land use through an activity-based non-linear programming approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 100(1-3), pages 31-42, April.
- Bruce A. McCarl, 1982. "Cropping Activities in Agricultural Sector Models: A Methodological Proposal," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(4), pages 768-772.
- Marianne Lefebvre & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez-y-Paloma, 2012. "The influence of the Common Agricultural Policy on agricultural landscapes," JRC Working Papers JRC73276, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kirchner, Mathias & Schönhart, Martin & Schmid, Erwin, 2016. "Spatial impacts of the CAP post-2013 and climate change scenarios on agricultural intensification and environment in Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 35-56.
- Schönhart, Martin & Mitter, Hermine & Schmid, Erwin & Heinrich, Georg & Gobiet, Andreas, 2014. "Integrated Analysis of Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Measures in Austrian Agriculture," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(03), pages 1-21, September.
- SchÃ¶nhart, Martin & Mitter, Hermine & Schmid, Erwin & Heinrich, Georg & Gobiet, Andreas, 2014. "Integrated Analysis of Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Measures in Austrian Agriculture," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(3).
- Kirchner, Mathias & Schmidt, Johannes & Kindermann, Georg & Kulmer, Veronika & Mitter, Hermine & Prettenthaler, Franz & Rüdisser, Johannes & Schauppenlehner, Thomas & Schönhart, Martin & Strauss, Fran, 2015. "Ecosystem services and economic development in Austrian agricultural landscapes — The impact of policy and climate change scenarios on trade-offs and synergies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 161-174.
- Schönhart, Martin & Schauppenlehner, Thomas & Schmid, Erwin, 2014. "Integrated land use modelling of climate change impacts in two Austrian case study landscapes at field level," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182680, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schönhart, Martin & Schauppenlehner, Thomas & Kuttner, Michael & Kirchner, Mathias & Schmid, Erwin, 2016. "Climate change impacts on farm production, landscape appearance, and the environment: Policy scenario results from an integrated field-farm-landscape model in Austria," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 39-50.
- Kooten, G. Cornelis van, 2013.
"Modeling Forest Trade in Logs and Lumber: Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis,"
149182, University of Victoria, Resource Economics and Policy.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2013. "Modeling Forest Trade in Logs and Lumber: Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis," Working Papers 2013-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Franz Sinabell & Martin Schönhart & Erwin Schmid, 2015. "Austrian Agriculture 2010-2050. Quantitative Effects of Climate Change Mitigation Measures – An Analysis of the Scenarios WEM, WAM and a Sensitivity Analysis of the Scenario WEM," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 58400.
- Roy, René & Baker, Laurie & Thomassin, Paul J., 2013. "Estimating the Cost of Agricultural Pollution Abatement: Establishing Beneficial Management Practices in the Bras d’Henri Watershed," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150956, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ben Fradj, Nosra & Jayet, Pierre Alain & Rozakis, Stelios & Georganta, Eleni & Jędrejek, Anna, 2020.
"Contribution of agricultural systems to the bioeconomy in Poland: Integration of willow in the context of a stylised CAP diversification,"
Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Nosra Ben Fradj & Pierre Alain Jayet & Stelios Rozakis & Eleni Georganta & Anna Jędrejek, 2020. "Contribution of agricultural systems to the bioeconomy in Poland: Integration of willow in the context of a stylised CAP diversification," Post-Print hal-02883763, HAL.
- Lungarska, Anna & Chakir, Raja, 2018.
"Climate-induced Land Use Change in France: Impacts of Agricultural Adaptation and Climate Change Mitigation,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 134-154.
- Anna Lungarska & Raja Chakir, 2018. "Climate induced land use change in France: impacts of agricultural adaptation and climate change mitigation [Changements des usages des sols dus au changement climatique : impacts de l'adaptation e," Post-Print hal-02628936, HAL.
- Parisa Aghajanzadeh-Darzi & Pierre-Alain Jayet & Athanasios Petsakos, 2017.
"Improvement of a Bio-Economic Mathematical Programming Model in the Case of On-Farm Source Inputs and Outputs,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(3), pages 489-508, September.
- Aghajanzadeh-Darzi, Parisa & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Domingues, M.J.P, 2012. "Improvement of a bio-economic mathematical programming model in the case of on-farm source inputs and outputs," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126768, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tribl, Christoph, 2008. "The Cap And The Austrian Agricultural Sector: Impacts Of Possible Future Milk Market Regulations," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6679, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Basak Bayramoglu & Raja CHAKIR & Anna LUNGARSKA, 2016.
"Land Use and Freshwater Ecosystems in France,"
- Bayramoglu, Basak & Chakir, Raja & Lungarska, Anna, 2017. "Land Use and Freshwater Ecosystems in France," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261440, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hristov, Jordan & Clough, Yann & Sahlin, Ullrika & Smith, Henrik G. & Stjernman, Martin & Olsson, Ola & Sahrbacher, Amanda & Brady, Mark V., 2020.
"Impacts of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy “Greening” reform on agricultural development, biodiversity, and ecosystem services,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 716-738.
- Jordan Hristov & Yann Clough & Ullrika Sahlin & Henrik G. Smith & Martin Stjernman & Ola Olsson & Amanda Sahrbacher & Mark V. Brady, 2020. "Impacts of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy “Greening” Reform on Agricultural Development, Biodiversity, and Ecosystem Services," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 42(4), pages 716-738, December.
- Matthews, Alan & Salvatici, Luca & Scoppola, Margherita, 2017. "Trade Impacts of Agricultural Support in the EU," Commissioned Papers 252767, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Xuan Liu & Gerrit Cornelis van Kooten & Jun Duan, 2020.
"Calibration of agricultural risk programming models using positive mathematical programming,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(3), pages 795-817, July.
- Liu, S. & Duan, J. & Van Kooten, G.C., 2018. "Calibration of Agricultural Risk Programming Models Using Positive Mathematical Programming," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277475, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- van Zanten, Boris T. & Zasada, Ingo & Koetse, Mark J. & Ungaro, Fabrizio & HÃ¤fner, Kati & Verburg, Peter H., 2016. "A comparative approach to assess the contribution of landscape features to aesthetic and recreational values in agricultural landscapes," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 87-98.
- Aillery, Marcel P. & et al. [+7], 1996. "Salmon Recovery in the Pacific Northwest: Agricultural and other Economic Effects," Agricultural Economic Reports 308431, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jarmila Lazíková & Anna Bandlerová & Ľubica Rumanovská & Ivan Takáč & Zuzana Lazíková, 2019. "Crop Diversity and Common Agricultural Policy—The Case of Slovakia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-14, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-05-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-05-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-05-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:212004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.