Impacts of the Drug Trade on Latin American Food Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McKenzie, Andrew M. & Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Carreira, Rita I., 2009. "Alternative Model Selection Using Forecast Error Variance Decompositions in Wholesale Chicken Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
- Bernanke, Ben S., 1986.
"Alternative explanations of the money-income correlation,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 49-99, January.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1986. "Alternative Explanations of the Money-Income Correlation," NBER Working Papers 1842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKenzie, Andrew M. & Goodwin, Harold L. & Carreira, Rita I., 2009. "Alternative Model Selection Using Forecast Error Variance Decompositions in Wholesale Chicken Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(01), pages 227-240, April.
More about this item
Keywordscoca; cocaine; directed acyclic graphs; drug production; drug trafficking; forecast error variance decomposition.; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital; K42; Q15.;
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-01-31 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:assa15:189693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.