Impacts of the Drug Trade on Latin American Food Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McKenzie, Andrew M. & Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Carreira, Rita I., 2009. "Alternative Model Selection Using Forecast Error Variance Decompositions in Wholesale Chicken Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
- Bernanke, Ben S., 1986.
"Alternative explanations of the money-income correlation,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, pages 49-99.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1986. "Alternative Explanations of the Money-Income Correlation," NBER Working Papers 1842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKenzie, Andrew M. & Goodwin, Harold L. & Carreira, Rita I., 2009. "Alternative Model Selection Using Forecast Error Variance Decompositions in Wholesale Chicken Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(01), pages 227-240, April.
More about this item
Keywordscoca; cocaine; directed acyclic graphs; drug production; drug trafficking; forecast error variance decomposition.; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital; K42; Q15.;
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-01-31 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:assa15:189693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .