Retailers' Promotions: What Role Do They Play in Household Food Purchases by Degree of Food Access in Scotland?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2015. "Retailers' Promotions: What Role Do They Play in Household Food Purchases by Degree of Food Access in Scotland?," 148th Seminar, November 30-December 1, 2015, The Hague, The Netherlands 229275, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Corinna Hawkes, 2008. "Dietary Implications of Supermarket Development: A Global Perspective," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(6), pages 657-692, November.
- Zheng, Yuqing & Kaiser, Harry M., 2008. "Advertising and U. S. Nonalcoholic Beverage Demand," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 147-159, October.
- Cesar Revoredo‐Giha & Alan Renwick, 2012.
"Retailers Price Behavior in the UK Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Market,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 451-468, September.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2008. "Retailers Price Behaviour In The Uk Fresh Fruit And Vegetable Market," Working Papers 112885, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Neslin, Scott A. & van Heerde, Harald J., 2009. "Promotion Dynamics," Foundations and Trends(R) in Marketing, now publishers, vol. 3(4), pages 177-268, October.
- João L. Assunção & Robert J. Meyer, 1993. "The Rational Effect of Price Promotions on Sales and Consumption," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(5), pages 517-535, May.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Akaichi, Faiçal, 2014. "Retailers’ promotions and the demand for sugary products in Scotland," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182964, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Public Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-01-31 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:assa15:189695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.