May 2017, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 153-214 The Cultural Meaning of Brands
by Torelli, Carlos J. & Rodas, Maria A. & Stoner, Jennifer L.
January 2017, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 61-151 Ethnography for Marketing and Consumer Research
by Venkatesh, Alladi & Crockett, David & Cross, Samantha & Chen, Steven
August 2016, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-59 The Information-Economics Perspective on Brand Equity
by Erdem, Tülin & Swait, Joffre
August 2016, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 267-336 Experimental Economics in Marketing
by Haruvy, Ernan
December 2015, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 175-266 Marketing Dynamics: A Primer on Estimation and Control
by Naik, Prasad A.
December 2015, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 83-174 Three Essential Analytical Techniques for the Behavioral Marketing Researcher: Median Splits, Mean-Centering, and Mediation Analysis
by Iacobucci, Dawn & Popovich, Deidre L. & Bakamitsos, Georgios A. & Posavac, Steven S. & Kardes, Frank R.
November 2015, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-82 Persistent Preferences in Market Place Choices: Brand Loyalty, Choice Inertia, and Something in Between
by Muthukrishnan, A. V.
October 2015, Volume 8, Issue 3-4
June 2015, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 69-145 The Emotional Shopper: Assessing the Effectiveness of Retail Therapy
by Lee, Leonard
March 2015, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-68 Revenue Management: Advanced Strategies and Tools to Enhance Firm Profitability
by Kimes, Sheryl E. & Wirtz, Jochen
November 2014, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 231-351 Consumer Financial Behavior
by van Raaij, W. Fred
November 2014, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 181-230 Consumers' Purchase Intentions and their Behavior
by Morwitz, Vicki
April 2014, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 109-179 Culture and Consumer Behavior
by Chiu, Chi-yue & Kwan, Letty Y.-Y. & Li, Dongmei & Peng, Luluo & Peng, Siqing
September 2013, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-108 The Competition between National Brands and Store Brands: Models, Insights, Implications, and Future Research Directions
by Sethuraman, Raj & Raju, Jagmohan
December 2012, Volume 6, Issue 3–4
- 151-326 Mission • Money • Merit: Using the Portfolio Approach to Drive Nonprofit Performance
by Krug, Kersti & Weinberg, Charles B.
December 2012, Volume 6, Issue 2
March 2012, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-61 Product Assortment and Consumer Choice: An Interdisciplinary Review
by Chernev, Alexander
November 2011, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 197-258 Loyalty Programs: Generalizations on Their Adoption, Effectiveness and Design
by Bijmolt, Tammo H. A. & Dorotic, Matilda & Verhoef, Peter C.
July 2011, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 113-196 Is Food Marketing Making Us Fat? A Multi-Disciplinary Review
by Chandon, Pierre & Wansink, Brian
May 2011, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 55-112 Experience Marketing: Concepts, Frameworks and Consumer Insights
by Schmitt, Bernd
September 2010, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-53 Marketing Expenditures and Word-of-Mouth Communication: Complements or Substitutes?
by Armelini, Guillermo & Villanueva, Julian
July 2010, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 209-332 Marketing Decision Making and Decision Support: Challenges and Perspectives for Successful Marketing Management Support Systems
by van Bruggen, Gerrit H. & Wierenga, Berend
May 2010, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 129-207 Market Response and Marketing Mix Models: Trends and Research Opportunities
by Bowman, Douglas & Gatignon, Hubert
May 2010, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 77-128 Marketing and Innovation Management: An Integrated Perspective
by Ofek, Elie & Toubia, Olivier
March 2010, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-75 Internet Auctions
by Haruvy, Ernan & Popkowski Leszczyc, Peter T. L.
October 2009, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 177-268 Promotion Dynamics
by Neslin, Scott A. & van Heerde, Harald J.
September 2009, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 127-176 The Sense and Nonsense of Consumer Product Testing: How to Identify Whether Consumers Are Blindly Loyal?
by Raghubir, Priya & Tyebjee, Tyzoon T. & Lin, Ying-Ching
April 2009, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 75-126 Sponsored Search Auctions: Research Opportunities in Marketing
by Yao, Song & Mela, Carl F.
March 2009, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-74 Consumer Search Behavior and Its Effect on Markets
by Ratchford, Brian T.
October 2008, Volume 2, Issue 3–4
September 2008, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 97-184 Choice Models in Marketing: Economic Assumptions, Challenges and Trends
by Chandukala, Sandeep R. & Kim, Jaehwan & Otter, Thomas & Rossi, Peter E. & Allenby, Greg M.
August 2008, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-96 Customer Lifetime Value — The Path to Profitability
by Kumar, V.
August 2008, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 231-320 Eye Tracking for Visual Marketing
by Wedel, Michel & Pieters, Rik
January 2008, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 191-230 Brand Attachment: Constructs, Consequences, and Causes
by Park, C. Whan & MacInnis, Deborah J. & Priester, Joseph
August 2007, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 97-189 Understanding Hope and its Implications for Consumer Behavior: I Hope, Therefore I Consume
by MacInnis, Deborah J. & Chun, Hae Eun
March 2007, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-95 Customer Equity: Measurement, Management and Research Opportunities
by Villanueva, Julian & Hanssens, Dominique M.