When the market drives you crazy: Stock market returns and fatal car accidents
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Corrado Giulietti & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2018. "When the market drives you crazy: Stock market returns and fatal car accidents," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS52, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
More about this item
Keywordsstock market; car accidents; emotions;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- G41 - Financial Economics - - Behavioral Finance - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making in Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-08-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .