Do Investor Sophistication and Trading Experience Eliminate Behavioral Biases in Financial Markets?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter R. Locke & Zhan Onayev, 2005. "Trade Duration: Information and Trade Disposition," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 113-129, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jeffrey R. Black & Pankaj K. Jain & Wei Sun, 2023. "Trade-time clustering," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 1209-1242, April.
- Vassilis A. Efthymiou & George N. Leledakis, 2014.
"The price impact of the disposition effect on the ex-dividend day of NYSE and AMEX common stocks,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 711-724, April.
- Efthymiou, Vassilis A. & Leledakis, George N., 2011. "The price impact of the disposition effect on the ex-dividend day of NYSE and AMEX common stocks," MPRA Paper 28791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shi-Woei Lin & Hui-Lung Huang, 2007. "Agent-Based Modeling To Investigate The Disposition Effect In Financial Markets," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 145-163.
- Weber, Martin & Welfens, Frank, 2007.
"An Individual Level Analysis of the Disposition Effect: Empirical and Experimental Evidence,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
07-45, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Weber, Martin & Welfens, Frank, 2007. "An individual level analysis of the disposition effect : empirical and experimental evidence," Papers 07-45, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:eurfin:v:9:y:2005:i:3:p:305-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.