The Effects of Non-binding Retail-price Recommendations on Consumer and Retailer Behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:randje:v:48:y:2017:i:2:p:358-386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dmitry Lubensky, 2017.
"A model of recommended retail prices,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 48(2), pages 358-386, May.
- Dmitry Lubensky, 2011. "A Model of Recommended Retail Prices," Working Papers 2011-06, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Dmitry Lubensky, 2013. "A Model of Recommended Retail Prices," Working Papers 2013-14, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Botond Kőszegi & Paul Heidhues, 2008. "Competition and Price Variation When Consumers Are Loss Averse," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1245-1268, September.
- Botond Kőszegi & Matthew Rabin, 2006.
"A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(4), pages 1133-1165.
- Botond Koszegi & Matthew Rabin, 2004. "A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0407001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koszegi, Botond & Rabin, Matthew, 2004. "A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0w82b6nm, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- Stefan Buehler & Dennis L. Gärtner, 2013.
"Making Sense of Nonbinding Retail-Price Recommendations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(1), pages 335-359, February.
- Stefan Bühler & Dennis L. Gärtner, 2009. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Gärtner, Dennis L & Buehler, Stefan, 2009. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt51z312zt, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Prof Stefan Buehler & Dennis L. Gärtner, 2010. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," CESifo Working Paper Series 3024, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefan Buehler & Dennis L. Gaertner, 2009. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," SOI - Working Papers 0902, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Clemens Puppe & Stephanie Rosenkranz, 2011. "Why Suggest Non‐Binding Retail Prices?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(310), pages 317-329, April.
- Simona Fabrizi & Steffen Lippert & Clemens Puppe & Stephanie Rosenkranz, 2010.
"Suggested retail prices with downstream competition,"
1203, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- S. Fabrizi & S. Lippert & C. Puppe & S. Rosenkranz, 2012. "Suggested retail prices with downstream competition," Working Papers 12-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Armin Falk & Ernst Fehr & Urs Fischbacher, 2003.
"On the Nature of Fair Behavior,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(1), pages 20-26, January.
- Armin Falk & Ernst Fehr & Urs Fischbacher, "undated". "On the Nature of Fair Behavior," IEW - Working Papers 017, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Falk, Armin & Fehr, Ernst & Fischbacher, Urs, 2001. "On the Nature of Fair Behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 2984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greiner, Ben, 2004. "An Online Recruitment System for Economic Experiments," MPRA Paper 13513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Puppe, Clemens & Rosenkranz, Stephanie, 2016. "Manufacturer suggested retail prices, loss aversion and competition," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 141-153.
More about this item
Keywordsrecommended retail price; consumer behavior; retailer behavior; experiment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2014-06-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DCM-2014-06-14 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EXP-2014-06-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2014-06-14 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:twi:respas:0093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregor Walter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/twikrch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.