Suggested retail prices with downstream competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Simona Fabrizi & Steffen Lippert & Clemens Puppe & Stephanie Rosenkranz, 2010. "Suggested retail prices with downstream competition," Working Papers 1203, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard H. Thaler & Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman & Alan Schwartz, 1997. "The Effect of Myopia and Loss Aversion on Risk Taking: An Experimental Test," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 647-661.
- Jidong Zhou, 2011. "Reference Dependence and Market Competition," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 1073-1097, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Buehler & Dennis L. Gärtner, 2013.
"Making Sense of Nonbinding Retail-Price Recommendations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(1), pages 335-359, February.
- Stefan Bühler & Dennis L. Gärtner, 2009. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Stefan Buehler & Dennis L. Gärtner, 2010. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," CESifo Working Paper Series 3024, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefan Buehler & Dennis L. Gaertner, 2009. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," SOI - Working Papers 0902, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- GÃ¤rtner, Dennis L & Buehler, Stefan, 2009. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt51z312zt, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Lisa Bruttel, 2014. "The Effects of Non-binding Retail-price Recommendations on Consumer and Retailer Behavior," TWI Research Paper Series 93, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
More about this item
Keywordssuggested or recommended retail prices; resale price maintenance; reference-dependent preferences; vertical restraints; competition law and policy;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-09-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2012-09-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2012-09-03 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2012-09-03 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:1213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.