Report NEP-IND-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pauline Affeldt & Lapo Filistrucchi & Tobias J. Klein, 2012. "Upward Pricing Pressure in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Griva, Krina & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2012. "On two-part tariff competition in a homogeneous product duopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 9106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Fabrizi & S. Lippert & C. Puppe & S. Rosenkranz, 2012. "Suggested retail prices with downstream competition," Working Papers 12-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Smuda, Florian, 2012. "Cartel overcharges and the deterrent effect of EU competition law," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Patrick Maillé & Bruno Tuffin & Jean-Marc Vigne, 2012. "Competition between wireless service providers sharing a radio resource," Post-Print hal-00725181, HAL.
- Albers, Sascha & Heuermann, Caroline, 2012. "Competitive dynamics across industries: An analysis of inter-industry competition in German passenger transportation," Working Paper Series 109, University of Cologne, Department of Business Policy and Logistics.
- Giuseppe D'Acquisto & Patrick Maillé & Maurizio Naldi & Bruno Tuffin, 2012. "Impact on retail prices of non-neutral wholesale prices for content providers," Post-Print hal-00725050, HAL.
- Henk Kox & George van Leeuwen, 2012. "Dynamic market selection in EU business services," CPB Discussion Paper 210, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.