Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard H. Thaler & Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman & Alan Schwartz, 1997. "The Effect of Myopia and Loss Aversion on Risk Taking: An Experimental Test," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 647-661.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. "Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:4:p:961-970 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wly:riskan:v:20:y:2000:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammed Abdellaoui & Han Bleichrodt & Corina Paraschiv, 2007.
"Loss Aversion Under Prospect Theory: A Parameter-Free Measurement,"
INFORMS, vol. 53(10), pages 1659-1674, October.
- H. Bleichrodt & C. Paraschiv & Mohammed Abdellaoui, 2007. "Loss Aversion Under Prospect Theory: A Parameter-Free Measurement," Post-Print hal-00457047, HAL.
- McGuire, William J, 2000. " Standing on the Shoulders of Ancients: Consumer Research, Persuasion, and Figurative Language," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 109-114, June.
- Dowling, Grahame R & Staelin, Richard, 1994. " A Model of Perceived Risk and Intended Risk-Handling Activity," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 119-134, June.
- Bettman, James R & Luce, Mary Frances & Payne, John W, 1998. " Constructive Consumer Choice Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 187-217, December.
- Richard H. Thaler, 2008. "Mental Accounting and Consumer Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 15-25, 01-02.
- Richard H. Thaler & Eric J. Johnson, 1990. "Gambling with the House Money and Trying to Break Even: The Effects of Prior Outcomes on Risky Choice," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(6), pages 643-660, June.
- Marcel L. Corstjens & David A. Gautschi, 1983. "Formal Choice Models in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 19-56.
- Matthew Rabin & Richard H. Thaler, 2001. "Anomalies: Risk Aversion," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 219-232, Winter.
- Elizabeth Hellier & Kirsteen Aldrich & Daniel B. Wright & Denny Daunt & Judy Edworthy, 2007. "A Multi Dimensional Analysis of Warning Signal Words," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 323-338, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:675-684 is not listed on IDEAS
- Srinivasan, Narasimhan & Ratchford, Brian T, 1991. " An Empirical Test of a Model of External Search for Automobiles," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 233-242, September.
- Cosmides, Leda & Tooby, John, 1994. "Better than Rational: Evolutionary Psychology and the Invisible Hand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 327-332, May.
- Samuelson, William & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1988. "Status Quo Bias in Decision Making," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 7-59, March.
- Hellier, Elizabeth & Wright, Daniel B. & Edworthy, Judy, 2000. "Investigating the perceived hazard of warning signal words," Risk, Decision and Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 39-48, April.
- Boulu-Reshef, Béatrice & Comeig, Irene & Donze, Robert & Weiss, Gregory D., 2016.
"Risk aversion in prediction markets: A framed-field experiment,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5071-5075.
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Irene Comeig & Robert Donze & Gregory D. Weiss, 2016. "Risk aversion in prediction markets: A framed-field experiment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01368197, HAL.
- Robert B. Barsky & F. Thomas Juster & Miles S. Kimball & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1997. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Study," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 537-579.
- Moon, Sangkil & Bergey, Paul K. & Bove, Liliana L. & Robinson, Stefanie, 2016. "Message framing and individual traits in adopting innovative, sustainable products (ISPs): Evidence from biofuel adoption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3553-3560.
- repec:wly:riskan:v:15:y:1995:i:5:p:575-588 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1986. "Rational Choice and the Framing of Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 251-278, October.
- Diana L. Day & Wayne S. DeSarbo & Terence A. Oliva, 1987. "Strategy Maps: A Spatial Representation of Intra-Industry Competitive Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(12), pages 1534-1551, December.
More about this item
Keywordscommunication; bias; risk; attitude; positioning; perceptual map; perception; framing; questionnaire; promise;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MKT-2016-10-16 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01353821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .