Citations for "Peer Effects with Random Assignment: Results for Dartmouth Roommates"
by Bruce Sacerdote
- Eric Bettinger & Bridget Terry Long, 2004. "Shape Up or Ship Out: The Effects of Remediation on Students at Four-Year Colleges," NBER Working Papers 10369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clifton-Sprigg, Joanna, 2015.
"Educational spillovers and parental migration,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 64-75.
- Patrick J. Bayer & Randi Pintoff & David Emanuel Pozen, 2004.
"Building Criminal Capital Behind Bars: Social Learning in Juvenile Corrections,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm418, Yale School of Management.
- Patrick Bayer & Randi Pintoff & David E. Pozen, 2003. "Building Criminal Capital Behind Bars: Social Learning in Juvenile Corrections," Working Papers 864, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- David N. Figlio, 2005.
"Boys Named Sue: Disruptive Children and their Peers,"
NBER Working Papers
11277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David N. Figlio, 2007. "Boys Named Sue: Disruptive Children and Their Peers," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 376-394, September.
- Harrison Hong & Jeffrey D. Kubik & Jeremy C. Stein, 2001.
"Social Interaction and Stock-Market Participation,"
NBER Working Papers
8358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duflo, Esther & Saez, Emmanuel, 2002.
"Participation and investment decisions in a retirement plan: the influence of colleagues' choices,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 121-148, July.
- Esther Duflo & Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "Participation and Investment Decisions in a Retirement Plan: The Influence of Colleagues' Choices," NBER Working Papers 7735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daiji Kawaguchi, 2004.
"Peer effects on substance use among American teenagers,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 351-367, 06.
- Daiji Kawaguchi, 2002. "Peer Effects on Substance Use among American Teenagers," ISER Discussion Paper 0567, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Powell, Lisa M. & Tauras, John A. & Ross, Hana, 2005. "The importance of peer effects, cigarette prices and tobacco control policies for youth smoking behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 950-968, September.
- Sofia Dokuka & Diliara Valeeva & Maria Yudkevich, 2015. "Co-Evolution of Social Networks and Student Performance," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 3, pages 44-65.
- Докука С. В. & Валеева Д. Р. & Юдкевич М. М., 2015. "Коэволюция Социальных Сетей И Академических Достижений Студентов," Вопросы образования // Educational Studies, НИУ ВШЭ, issue 3, pages 44-65.
- Schneeweis, Nicole & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2005.
"Peer Effects in Austrian Schools,"
170, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Nicole Schneeweis & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2005. "Peer effects in Austrian schools," Economics working papers 2005-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Schneeweis, Nicole & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2005. "Peer Effects in Austrian Schools," CEPR Discussion Papers 5018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Bowles & Rajiv Sethi, 2006. "Social Segregation and the Dynamics of Group Inequality," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2006-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Taejong & Lee, Ju-Ho & Lee, Young, 2008. "Mixing versus sorting in schooling: Evidence from the equalization policy in South Korea," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 697-711, December.
- Caroline Hoxby, 2000. "Peer Effects in the Classroom: Learning from Gender and Race Variation," NBER Working Papers 7867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis N. Epple & Richard Romano, 2003.
"Neighborhood Schools, Choice, and the Distribution of Educational Benefits,"
in: The Economics of School Choice, pages 227-286
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Epple & Richard Romano, 2000. "Neighborhood Schools, Choice, and the Distribution of Educational Benefits," NBER Working Papers 7850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naomi F. Sugie, 2011. "CHILLING EFFECTS: The influence of partner incarceration on political participation," Working Papers 1339, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Pedro Carneiro, 2008. "Equality of opportunity and educational achievement in Portugal," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 17-41, April.
- Clifton-Sprigg, Joanna, 2014. "Educational spillovers and parental migration," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-46, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alan S. Zuckerman & Martin Kroh, 2004. "The Social Logic of Bounded Partisanship in Germany: A Comparison of Veteran Citizens (West Germans), New Citizens (East Germans) and Immigrants," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 450, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Orsetta Causa & Catherine Chapuis, 2009. "Equity in Student Achievement Across OECD Countries: An Investigation of the Role of Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 708, OECD Publishing.