Peer interaction and learning: Cross-country diffusion of solar photovoltaic technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engelbert Dockner & Steffen Jørgensen, 1988. "Optimal Advertising Policies for Diffusion Models of New Product Innovation in Monopolistic Situations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 119-130, January.
- Vahideh Sadat Abedi & Oded Berman & Dmitry Krass, 2014. "Supporting New Product or Service Introductions: Location, Marketing, and Word of Mouth," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 62(5), pages 994-1013, October.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:27:y:2010:i:2:p:91-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benvignati, Anita M, 1982. "The Relationship between the Origin and Diffusion of Industrial Innovation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(195), pages 313-323, August.
- V. Kumar & Trichy V. Krishnan, 2002. "Multinational Diffusion Models: An Alternative Framework," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 318-330, July.
- Yan, Hong-Sen & Ma, Kai-Ping, 2011. "Competitive diffusion process of repurchased products in knowledgeable manufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 243-252, February.
- Frank M. Bass & Trichy V. Krishnan & Dipak C. Jain, 1994. "Why the Bass Model Fits without Decision Variables," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 203-223.
- Bruce Sacerdote, 2001.
"Peer Effects with Random Assignment: Results for Dartmouth Roommates,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(2), pages 681-704.
- Bruce Sacerdote, 2000. "Peer Effects with Random Assignment: Results for Dartmouth Roommates," NBER Working Papers 7469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vijay Mahajan & Robert A. Peterson, 1978. "Innovation Diffusion in a Dynamic Potential Adopter Population," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(15), pages 1589-1597, November.
- Batten, David, 1982. "On the dynamics of industrial evolution," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 449-462, August.
- Martin Spann & Marc Fischer & Gerard J. Tellis, 2015. "Skimming or Penetration? Strategic Dynamic Pricing for New Products," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 235-249, March.
- Munshi, Kaivan, 2004. "Social learning in a heterogeneous population: technology diffusion in the Indian Green Revolution," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 185-213, February.
- William P. Putsis, Jr. & Sridhar Balasubramanian & Edward W. Kaplan & Subrata K. Sen, 1997. "Mixing Behavior in Cross-Country Diffusion," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 354-369.
- Hubert Gatignon & Jehoshua Eliashberg & Thomas S. Robertson, 1989. "Modeling Multinational Diffusion Patterns: An Efficient Methodology," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(3), pages 231-247.
- Bruce Robinson & Chet Lakhani, 1975. "Dynamic Price Models for New-Product Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(10), pages 1113-1122, June.
- Massiani, Jérôme & Gohs, Andreas, 2015.
"The choice of Bass model coefficients to forecast diffusion for innovative products: An empirical investigation for new automotive technologies,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 17-28.
- Jérôme Massiani & Andreas Gohs, 2016. "The choice of Bass model coefficients to forecast diffusion for innovative products: An empirical investigation for new automotive technologies," Working Papers 2016: 37, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Guo, Xuezhen, 2014. "A novel Bass-type model for product life cycle quantification using aggregate market data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 208-216.
- Paulo Albuquerque & Bart J. Bronnenberg & Charles J. Corbett, 2007. "A Spatiotemporal Analysis of the Global Diffusion of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 Certification," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(3), pages 451-468, March.
- Duan, Hong-Bo & Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying, 2014. "A cross-country study on the relationship between diffusion of wind and photovoltaic solar technology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 156-169.
- Chung, Jaihak, 2011. "Investigating the roles of online buzz for new product diffusion and its cross-country dynamics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1183-1189.
- Pistorius, C. W. I. & Utterback, J. M., 1997. "Multi-mode interaction among technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 67-84, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-national innovation diffusion; Photovoltaic solar; Learning effect; Peer interactive effect; Technological marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:57-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.