Competitive diffusion process of repurchased products in knowledgeable manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John A. Norton & Frank M. Bass, 1987. "A Diffusion Theory Model of Adoption and Substitution for Successive Generations of High-Technology Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(9), pages 1069-1086, September.
- Jagmohan S. Raju & Abhik Roy, 2000. "Market Information and Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(8), pages 1075-1084, August.
- Randolph B. Cooper & Robert W. Zmud, 1990. "Information Technology Implementation Research: A Technological Diffusion Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 123-139, February.
- Kamrad, Bardia & Lele, Shreevardhan S. & Siddique, Akhtar & Thomas, Robert J., 2005. "Innovation diffusion uncertainty, advertising and pricing policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(3), pages 829-850, August.
- Swami, Sanjeev & Dutta, Arindam, 2010. "Advertising strategies for new product diffusion in emerging markets: Propositions and analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 648-661, August.
- Jasjit Singh, 2005. "Collaborative Networks as Determinants of Knowledge Diffusion Patterns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 756-770, May.
- Emmanouilides, Christos J. & Davies, Richard B., 2007. "Modelling and estimation of social interaction effects in new product diffusion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 1253-1274, March.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Bayus, Barry L., 2002. "The Market Evolution and Sales Take-Off of Product Innovations," Working Papers 02-0104, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Druehl, Cheryl T. & Schmidt, Glen M. & Souza, Gilvan C., 2009. "The optimal pace of product updates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 621-633, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guidolin, Mariangela & Guseo, Renato, 2015. "Technological change in the U.S. music industry: Within-product, cross-product and churn effects between competing blockbusters," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 35-46.
- Amini, Mehdi & Wakolbinger, Tina & Racer, Michael & Nejad, Mohammad G., 2012. "Alternative supply chain production–sales policies for new product diffusion: An agent-based modeling and simulation approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 301-311.
- Hao-Xiang Wang & Hong-Sen Yan, 2016. "An interoperable adaptive scheduling strategy for knowledgeable manufacturing based on SMGWQ-learning," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(5), pages 1085-1095, October.
- Guseo, Renato & Mortarino, Cinzia, 2012. "Sequential market entries and competition modelling in multi-innovation diffusions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 658-667.
- Hong, Jungsik & Koo, Hoonyoung & Kim, Taegu, 2016. "Easy, reliable method for mid-term demand forecasting based on the Bass model: A hybrid approach of NLS and OLS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 681-690.
- Hong-Sen Yan & Wen-Chao Li, 2017. "A multi-objective scheduling algorithm with self-evolutionary feature for job-shop-like knowledgeable manufacturing cell," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 337-351, February.
- Duan, Hongbo & Zhang, Gupeng & Wang, Shouyang & Fan, Ying, 2018. "Peer interaction and learning: Cross-country diffusion of solar photovoltaic technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 57-66.
- Shuping Li & Zhen Jin, 2013. "Global Dynamics Analysis of Homogeneous New Products Diffusion Model," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 2013, pages 1-6, November.
- Chumnumpan, Pattarin & Shi, Xiaohui, 2019. "Understanding new products’ market performance using Google Trends," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 91-103.
- Hou, Rui & Wu, Jiawen & Du, Helen S., 2017. "Customer social network affects marketing strategy: A simulation analysis based on competitive diffusion model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 469(C), pages 644-653.
- Shi, Xiaohui & Chumnumpan, Pattarin, 2019. "Modelling market dynamics of multi-brand and multi-generational products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 279(1), pages 199-210.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing Productivity and competitiveness Competitive diffusion Knowledgeable manufacturing Stability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:208:y:2011:i:3:p:243-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.