The influence of demand factors on dynamic competitive pricing strategy: An empirical study
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 22 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/marketing/journal/11002/PS2?detailsPage=societies|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Federico Etro, 2006. "Aggressive leaders," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(1), pages 146-154, 03.
- Jagmohan S. Raju & Abhik Roy, 2000. "Market Information and Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(8), pages 1075-1084, August.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta & Dipak Jain, 1992. "A Dynamic Model of Channel Member Strategies for Marketing Expenditures," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 168-188.
- K. Sudhir, 2001. "Competitive Pricing Behavior in the Auto Market: A Structural Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 42-60, January.
- Abhik Roy & Dominique M. Hanssens & Jagmohan S. Raju, 1994. "Competitive Pricing by a Price Leader," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(7), pages 809-823, July.
- Dave Furth & Dan Kovenock, 1993.
"Price leadership in a duopoly with capacity constraints and product differentiation,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Furth, D. & Kovenock, D., 1990. "Price Leadership In A Duopoly With Capacity Constraints And Product Differentiation," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 992, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Knittel & Dae-Wook Kim, 2005.
"Biases in Static Oligopoly Models?:Evidence from the California Electricity Market,"
526, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Dae-Wook Kim & Christopher R. Knittel, 2004. "Biases in Static Oligopoly Models? Evidence from the California Electricity Market," NBER Working Papers 10895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Abel P. Jeuland, 1986. "The Impact of Competitive Entry in a Developing Market Upon Dynamic Pricing Strategies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 20-36.
- Deneckere, R. & Kovenock, D. & Lee, R.E., 1988.
"A Model of Price Leadership Based on Consumer Loyalty,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
947, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Deneckere, Raymond J & Kovenock, Dan & Lee, Robert, 1992. "A Model of Price Leadership Based on Consumer Loyalty," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 147-56, June.
- Gary M. Erickson, 1992. "Empirical Analysis of Closed-Loop Duopoly Advertising Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(12), pages 1732-1749, December.
- Vrinda Kadiyali & Pradeep Chintagunta & Naufel Vilcassim, 2000. "Manufacturer-Retailer Channel Interactions and Implications for Channel Power: An Empirical Investigation of Pricing in a Local Market," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(2), pages 127-148, September.
- K. Sudhir, 2001. "Competitive Pricing Behavior in the US Auto Market: A Structural Analysis," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm228, Yale School of Management.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-33, March.
- John A. Norton & Frank M. Bass, 1987. "A Diffusion Theory Model of Adoption and Substitution for Successive Generations of High-Technology Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(9), pages 1069-1086, September.
- Kadiyali, Vrinda & Vilcassim, Naufel J & Chintagunta, Pradeep K, 1996. "Empirical Analysis of Competitive Product Line Pricing Decisions: Lead, Follow, or Move Together?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(4), pages 459-87, October.
- Namwoon Kim & Dae Ryun Chang & Allan D. Shocker, 2000. "Modeling Intercategory and Generational Dynamics for A Growing Information Technology Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 496-512, April.
- Frank M. Bass, 1969. "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 215-227, January.
- Tyagi, Rajeev K, 1999. "Pricing Patterns as Outcomes of Product Positions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(1), pages 135-57, January.
- Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1978. "The Equilibrium of Duopoly in a Market of Homogeneous Goods," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 45(179), pages 287-95, August.
- Roland T. Rust & David C. Schmittlein, 1985. "A Bayesian Cross-Validated Likelihood Method for Comparing Alternative Specifications of Quantitative Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 20-40.
- Eunkyu Lee & Richard Staelin, 1997. "Vertical Strategic Interaction: Implications for Channel Pricing Strategy," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(3), pages 185-207.
- Cooper, David J., 1997. "Barometric price leadership," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 301-325, May.
- Philippe Cyrenne, 1997. "Price Leadership and Vertical Relationships," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 235-45, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:22:y:2011:i:3:p:259-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.