Fraternity Membership And Drinking Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Kremer & Dan M. Levy, 2003. "Peer Effects and Alcohol Use Among College Students," NBER Working Papers 9876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DeSimone, Jeff, 2007. "Fraternity membership and binge drinking," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 950-967, September.
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 1996. "Binge Drinking In College: The Impact Of Price, Availability, And Alcohol Control Policies," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 112-124, October.
- Marmaros, David & Sacerdote, Bruce, 2002. "Peer and social networks in job search," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 870-879, May.
- Lundborg, Petter, 2006. "Having the wrong friends? Peer effects in adolescent substance use," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 214-233, March.
- Michael Kremer & Dan M. Levy, "undated". "Peer Effects and Alcohol Use Among College Students," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 982bbc077a184604b00ef40ab, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Bruce Sacerdote, 2001.
"Peer Effects with Random Assignment: Results for Dartmouth Roommates,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(2), pages 681-704.
- Bruce Sacerdote, 2000. "Peer Effects with Random Assignment: Results for Dartmouth Roommates," NBER Working Papers 7469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:mpr:mprres:4324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry Wechsler & Jae Eun Lee & John Hall & Alexander C. Wagenaar & Hang Lee, "undated". "Secondhand Effects of Student Alcohol Use Reported by Neighbors of Colleges: The Role of Alcohol Outlets," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 49d0945e17834b399918fb924, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Wechsler, Henry & Lee, Jae Eun & Hall, John & Wagenaar, Alexander C. & Lee, Hang, 2002. "Secondhand effects of student alcohol use reported by neighbors of colleges: the role of alcohol outlets," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 425-435, August.
- Michael Kremer & Dan Levy, 2003. "Peer effects and alcohol use among college students," Natural Field Experiments 00286, The Field Experiments Website.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Buonanno & Paolo Vanin, 2013. "Bowling alone, drinking together," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1635-1672, June.
- Rosa Duarte & Jose Julián Escario & José Alberto Molina, 2011. "Peer Effects, Unobserved Factors And Risk Behaviours In Adolescence," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 19(1), pages 125-151, Spring.
- L. Corazzini & A. Filippin & P. Vanin, 2014.
"Economic Behavior under Alcohol Influence: An Experiment on Time, Risk, and Social Preferences,"
wp944, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Corazzini, Luca & Filippin, Antonio & Vanin, Paolo, 2014. "Economic Behavior under Alcohol Influence: An Experiment on Time, Risk, and Social Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 8170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuseppe Di Vita & Gianluca Foresta & Carla Zarbà, 2013. "Il consumo giovanile di bevande alcoliche: un’indagine su alcuni modelli comportamentali," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(1), pages 203-232.
- Duncan McVicar & Arnold Polanski, 2010. "Estimating Peer Influences in Teenage Substance Use when Friendship Links are Unobserved," Economics Working Papers 10-04, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Routon, P. Wesley & Walker, Jay K., 2014. "The impact of Greek organization membership on collegiate outcomes: Evidence from a National Survey," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 63-70.
- Jeffrey S. DeSimone, 2010. "Fraternity Membership & Frequent Drinking," NBER Working Papers 16291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:47:y:2009:i:2:p:337-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.