Social interactions in small groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Kooreman & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2007.
"A discrete-choice model with social interactions: with an application to high school teen behavior,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 599-624.
- Soetevent, Adriaan R. & Kooreman, Peter, 2004. "A discrete choice model with social interactions; with an application to high school teen behavior," CCSO Working Papers 200401, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Kooreman, P. & Soetevent, A., 2007. "A discrete choice model with social interactions; with an application to high school teen behavior," Other publications TiSEM 39fff234-271a-4058-9912-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Morey, Edward R. & Kritzberg, David, 2012. "It's not where you do it, it's who you do it with?," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 176-191.
- Chandra Bhat, 2015. "A new spatial (social) interaction discrete choice model accommodating for unobserved effects due to endogenous network formation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 879-914, September.
- Lux, Thomas, 2009.
"Rational forecasts or social opinion dynamics? Identification of interaction effects in a business climate survey,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 638-655, November.
- Thomas Lux, 2007. "Rational Forecasts or Social Opinion Dynamics? Identification of Interaction Effects in a Business Climate Survey," Working Papers wp07-11, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Lux, Thomas, 2008. "Rational forecasts or social opinion dynamics? Identification of interaction effects in a business climate survey," Economics Working Papers 2008-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Katarzyna Ostasiewicz & Michal H. Tyc & Piotr Goliczewski & Piotr Magnuszewski & Andrzej Radosz & Jan Sendzimir, 2006. "Integrating economic and psychological insights in binary choice models with social interactions," Papers physics/0609170, arXiv.org.
- Lux, Thomas, 2008. "Rational forecasts or social opinion dynamics? Identification of interaction effects in a business climate survey," Kiel Working Papers 1424, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Krauth, Brian V., 2006. "Simulation-based estimation of peer effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 243-271, July.
- Frank Erp & Niels Vermeer & Daniel Vuuren, 2014. "Non-financial Determinants of Retirement: A Literature Review," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(2), pages 167-191, June.
- Mirta B. Gordon & Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Viktoriya Semeshenko, 2012.
"Entanglement between Demand and Supply in Markets with Bandwagon Goods,"
1209.1321, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Mirta B. Gordon & Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Viktoriya Semeshenko, 2013. "Entanglement between Demand and Supply in Markets with Bandwagon Goods," Post-Print hal-00909774, HAL.
- Grajzl, Peter & Baniak, Andrzej, 2012. "Mandating behavioral conformity in social groups with conformist members," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 479-493.
- Frank van Erp & Niels Vermeer & Daniël van Vuuren, 2013. "Non-financial determinants of retirement," CPB Discussion Paper 243, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Soetevent, Adriaan R., 2003.
"Equilibrium properties of finite binary choice games,"
CCSO Working Papers
200314, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2004. "Equilibrium Properties of Finite Binary Choice Games," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 157, Society for Computational Economics.
- Zhou, Yiwei & Wang, Xiaokun & Holguín-Veras, José, 2016. "Discrete choice with spatial correlation: A spatial autoregressive binary probit model with endogenous weight matrix (SARBP-EWM)," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 440-455.
- Viktoriya Semeshenko & Alexis Garapin & Bernard Ruffieux & Mirta Gordon, 2010. "Information-driven coordination: experimental results with heterogeneous individuals," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 119-142, July.
More about this item
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:39:y:2006:i:2:p:414-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.