On the Demographic Composition of Colleges and Universities in Market Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holger Sieg & Dennis Epple & Richard Romano, 2003.
"Peer effects, financial aid and selection of students into colleges and universities: an empirical analysis,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 501-525.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard & Sieg, Holger, 2000. "Peer Effects, Financial Aid, and Selection of Students into Colleges and Universities: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 00-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Bruce Sacerdote, 2001.
"Peer Effects with Random Assignment: Results for Dartmouth Roommates,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(2), pages 681-704.
- Bruce Sacerdote, 2000. "Peer Effects with Random Assignment: Results for Dartmouth Roommates," NBER Working Papers 7469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DANIEL P. McMILLEN & LARRY D. SINGELL & GLEN R. WADDELL, 2007. "Spatial Competition And The Price Of College," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(4), pages 817-833, October.
- Dennis Epple & Richard Romano & Holger Sieg, 2003. "The Practice and Proscription of Affirmative Action in Higher Education:An Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 9799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & Jorge Enrique Ramos-Forero & Pedro Oswaldo Hernández-Santamaría, 2017.
"La educación superior en Colombia: situación actual y análisis de eficiencia,"
REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD,
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, vol. 78, February.
- Ligia Alba Melo B. & Jorge Enrique Ramos F. & Pedro Oswaldo Hernández S., 2014. "La Educación Superior en Colombia: Situación Actual y Análisis de Eficiencia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011135, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ligia Alba Melo B. & Jorge Enrique Ramos F. & Pedro Oswaldo Hernández S., 2014. "La Educación Superior en Colombia: Situación Actual y Análisis de Eficiencia," Borradores de Economia 808, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Chan, Jimmy & Eyster, Erik, 2007. "The Distributional Consequences of Diversity-Enhancing University Admissions Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 6278, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liu, Liqun & Neilson, William S., 2011. "High scores but low skills," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 507-516, June.
- Van Kolpin & Mark Stater, 2013. "The Real Deal? Information Asymmetries and Tuition Discounting in Higher Education," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 5(2), pages 190-212, December.
- Kim, Matthew, 2010. "Early decision and financial aid competition among need-blind colleges and universities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(5-6), pages 410-420, June.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:155:y:2017:i:c:p:164-178 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:92:y:2002:i:2:p:310-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.