Citations for "The Economic Approach to Social Capital"
by Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2001.
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1914, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Liam Graham & Andrew J. Oswald, 2010.
"Hedonic capital, adaptation and resilience,"
- Sean Durkin, "undated". "Measuring Social Capital and Its Economic Impact," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 2000-04, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- EdwardÂ L. Glaeser & BruceÂ I. Sacerdote, 2008.
"Education and Religion,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(2), pages 188-215.
- Bruce Sacerdote & Edward L. Glaeser, 2001. "Education and Religion," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1913, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Bruce Sacerdote & Edward L. Glaeser, 2001. "Education and Religion," NBER Working Papers 8080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wim Groot & Henriëtte Maassen van den Brink & Bernard M.S. van Praag, 2007.
"The Compensating Income Variation of Social Capital,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-050/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wim Groot & Henriette Maassen van den Brink & Bernard M.S. van Praag, 2007. "The Compensating Income Variation of Social Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 1889, CESifo Group Munich.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2006. "The Compensating Income Variation of Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 2529, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olsson, Ola, 2003. "Reference-Dependent Utility in an Industrial Cluster," Working Papers in Economics 87, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 30 Jun 2003.
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2001.
"Cowards and Heroes: Group Loyalty in the American Civil War,"
NBER Working Papers
8627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2003. "Cowards and Heroes: Group Loyalty in the American Civil War," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(2), pages 519-548.
- Jacques, Jean-François & Walkowiak, Emmanuelle, 2009. "Low wages and high unemployment rates: The role of social interactions in hiring discrimination," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 456-463, June.
- Maloney, William F., 2004.
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1159-1178, July.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F. & Rojas, Gabriel V. Montes, 2006. "Releasing constraints to growth or pushing on a string ? the impact of credit, training, business associations, and taxes on the performance of Mexican micro-firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3807, The World Bank.
- Lant Pritchett, 2005.
"Voice Lessons:Local Government Organizations, Social Organizations, and the Quality of Local Governance,"
- Alatas, Vivi & Pritchett, Lant & Wetterberg, Anna, 2003. "Voice lessons : local government organizations, social organizations, and the quality of local governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2981, The World Bank.
- Shihe Fu, 2005. "What Has Been Capitalized into Property Values: Human Capital, Social Capital, or Cultural Capital?," Working Papers 05-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lederman, Daniel, 2002. "Income, wealth, and socialization in Argentina : provocative responses from individuals," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2821, The World Bank.
- Wetterberg, Anna, 2007. "Crisis, Connections, and Class: How Social Ties Affect Household Welfare," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 585-606, April.
- Pramila Krishnan & Emanuela Sciubba, 2006.
"Links and Architecture in Village Networks,"
Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance
0614, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Sherman Folland, 2006. "Value of life and behavior toward health risks: an interpretation of social capital," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 159-171.
- Daniel Lederman, 2005. "Income Wealth, and Socialization in Argentina," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 42(125), pages 3-30.
- George Gray-Molina & Wilson Jimenez & Ernesto Perez de Rada, 2002. "Social Exclusion: Residential Segregation in Bolivian Cities," Research Department Publications 3136, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Angeloantonio Russo & Francesco Perrini, 2010. "Investigating Stakeholder Theory and Social Capital: CSR in Large Firms and SMEs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 207-221, January.
- Asimina Christoforou, 2005. "On the Determinants of Social Capital in Greece Compared to Countries of the European Union," Working Papers 2005.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco, 2002.
"Intergenerational social mobility and assortative mating in Britain,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2002-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco, 2002. "Intergenerational Social Mobility and Assortative Mating in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angel de la Fuente & Antonio Ciccone, 2003.
"Human capital in a global and knowledge-based economy,"
70, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2003. "Human capital in a global and knowledge-based economy," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 576.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel de la Fuente & Antonio Ciccone, 2003. "Human capital in a global and knowledge-based economy," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 562.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Stoyanova, Alexandrina Petrova & Díaz Serrano, Lluís, 2013. "Disentangling the link between health and social capital: A comparison of immigrant and native-born populations in Spain," Working Papers 2072/222194, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2002. "Constructing Knowledge Societies : New Challenges for Tertiary Education," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15224.
- Gustavo Yamada, 2001. "Reducción de la pobreza y fortalecimiento del capital social y la participación: La acción reciente del Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 54758, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Y Georgellis & J G Sessions & N Tsitsianis, 2005. "Self-Employment Longitudinal Dynamics: A Review of the Literature," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 10(2), pages 51-84, September.
- Miguel, Edward A. & Gertler, Paul & Levine, David I., 2003.
"Did Industrialization Destroy Social Capital in Indonesia?,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series
qt9kt2m860, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Edward Miguel & Paul Gertler & David Levine, 2004. "Did Industrialization Destroy Social Capital in Indonesia?," Development and Comp Systems 0407006, EconWPA.
- Lundborg, Petter, 2006. "Having the wrong friends? Peer effects in adolescent substance use," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 214-233, March.
- Marisa Young & Jean Wallace, 2009. "Family Responsibilities, Productivity, and Earnings: A Study of Gender Differences Among Canadian Lawyers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 305-319, September.
- Abolghasem Tohidinia, 2011. "The feasibility of effectual ethics on the foundations of micro and macro issues of economics," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 243-251, November.
- Olivia C. Estrella L?ez, 2003. "Social Capital and Government in the Production of Public Goods," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 580.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Wim Groot & Henriëtte Brink & Bernard Praag, 2007. "The Compensating Income Variation of Social Capital," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 82(2), pages 189-207, June.
- Diego Caramuta, 2005. "A Dynamic Approach to the Relationship between Inequality, Social Capital and Institutions," Development and Comp Systems 0506009, EconWPA.
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Maluccio, John A., 2002.
"Trust, membership in groups, and household welfare,"
135, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Maluccio, John A., 2002. "Trust, membership in groups, and household welfare," FCND discussion papers 135, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rafael Gomez & Eric Santor, 2001.
"Membership has its privileges: the effect of social capital and neighbourhood characteristics on the earnings of microfinance borrowers,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(4), pages 943-966, November.
- Rafael Gomez & Eric Santor, 2001. "Membership has its priveleges : the effect of social capital and neighbourhood characteristics on the earnings of microfinance borrowers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 361, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Direct Democracy for Transition Countries," IEW - Working Papers 165, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- José G. Vargas-Hernández, 2010. "Capital social organizacional, base de la sustentabilidad organizacional para el desarrollo ambiental y económico: el caso de las micro y pequeñas empresas en la explotación del tule typha spp de la L," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, June.
- Kerwin Charles & Patrick Kline, 2002.
"Relational Costs and the Production of Social Capital: Evidence from Carpooling,"
NBER Working Papers
9041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Patrick Kline, 2006. "Relational Costs and the Production of Social Capital: Evidence from Carpooling," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(511), pages 581-604, 04.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2005. "Religious Market Structure, Religious Participation, and Outcomes: Is Religion Good for You?," NBER Working Papers 11377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Paulson & Una Okonkwo Osili, 2006. "Individuals and Institutions: Evidence from International Migrants in the U.S," 2006 Meeting Papers 857, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas P. & Christian R. Jaramillo H., 2007. "Cooperation In Large Networks: An Experimental," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002202, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Fali Huang, 2003.
"Social Trust, Cooperation, and Human Capital,"
01-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Jan 2004.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2005. "Random Graphs and Social Networks: An Economics Perspective," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0518, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Edward Funkhouser & Juan Pablo Pérez Sáinz & Carlos Sojo, 2002. "Social Exclusion of Nicaraguans in the Urban Metropolitan Area of San Jose, Costa Rica," Research Department Publications 3133, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Degli Antoni, Giacomo, 2009. "Does satisfaction matter? A microeconomic empirical analysis of the effect of social relations on economic welfare," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 301-309, March.
- Rebeca Méndez-Durón & Clara García, 2009. "Returns from social capital in open source software networks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 277-295, April.
- Routledge, Bryan R. & von Amsberg, Joachim, 2003. "Social capital and growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 167-193, January.
- Linda Y. Yueh, 2001. "An Investment Model of Social Capital with Empirical Application to Women`s Labour Market Outcomes in Urban China," Economics Series Working Papers 83, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Anthony Carilli & Christopher Coyne & Peter Leeson, 2008. "Government intervention and the structure of social capital," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 209-218, September.
- Eleanor Brown, 2001. "Making Philanthropy Work: Social Capital and Human Capital as Predictors of Household Giving," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-37, Claremont Colleges.
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2001. "Understanding the Decline in Social Capital, 1952-1998," NBER Working Papers 8295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dieter Sadowski & Oliver Ludewig, 2003. "Organisational Capital: The Power of an Economic Metaphor: Organisational Capital in German Establishments," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200302, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Wendy Stone & Matthew Gray & Jody Huges, 2004. "Social capital at work How family, friends and civic ties relate to labour market outcomes," Others 0408005, EconWPA.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Ehsan U. Choudhri, 2004.
"Real Exchange Rates In Developing Countries; Are Balassa-Samuelson Effects Present?,"
IMF Working Papers
04/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Mohsin S. Khan, 2005. "Real Exchange Rates in Developing Countries: Are Balassa-Samuelson Effects Present?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(3), pages 1-2.
- Belal Fallah & Mark Partridge, 2007. "The elusive inequality-economic growth relationship: are there differences between cities and the countryside?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 375-400, June.
- Isabel Neira Gómez & Marta Portela, 2011. "Determinantes del capital social," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6, in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 60, pages 986-1001 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2007. "Do Social Relations Affect Economic Welfare? A Microeconomic Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 2007.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yang, Tse-Chuan & Chen, Vivian Yi-Ju & Shoff, Carla & Matthews, Stephen A., 2012. "Using quantile regression to examine the effects of inequality across the mortality distribution in the U.S. counties," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(12), pages 1900-1910.
- Maria Ljunggren & Hans Westlund, 2013. "Professorsâ€™ attitude to collaboration and central infrastructure for collaboration: an analysis of social capital establishment within higher education institutions," Chapters, in: Knowledge Commercialization and Valorization in Regional Economic Development, chapter 5, pages 85-109 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Una Okonkwo Osili & Anna L. Paulson, 2004. "Institutional quality and financial market development: evidence from international migrants in the U.S," Working Paper Series WP-04-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.