Social Capital and Human Well-Being in Romania: an Individual Level Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk J Bezemer & Uwe Dulleck & Paul Frijters, 2004.
"Social Capital, Creative Destruction and Economic Growth,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
186a, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Uwe Dulleck & Dirk J. Bezemer & Paul Frijters, 2004. "Social Capital, Creative Destruction and Economic Growth," Vienna Economics Papers 0406, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Paul Frijters & Dirk Bezemer & Uwe Dulleck, 2004. "Social Capital, Creative Destruction and Economic Growth," Paul Frijters Discussion Papers 2004, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Foley, Michael W. & Edwards, Bob, 1999. "Is It Time to Disinvest in Social Capital?," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 141-173, May.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2002. "An Economic Approach to Social Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 437-458, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmembership; organization; social capital; trust; well-being;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:66-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Izabela Luiza Pop). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.