Social Capital, Creative Destruction and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Frijters & Dirk Bezemer & Uwe Dulleck, 2004. "Social Capital, Creative Destruction and Economic Growth," Paul Frijters Discussion Papers 2004, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Dirk J Bezemer & Uwe Dulleck & Paul Frijters, 2004. "Social Capital, Creative Destruction and Economic Growth," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 186a, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xiaowen Tian, 1999. "Market Orientation and Regional Economic Disparities in China," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 161-172.
- Paul Mosley & Marina Della Giusta, 1999. "A model of social capital and access to productive resources," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(7), pages 921-934.
- Dirk Bezemer & Uwe Dulleck & Paul Frijters, 2003.
"Contacts, Social Capital and Market Institutions - A Theory of Development,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0311, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Paul Frijters & Dirk Bezemer & Uwe Dulleck, 2005. "Contacts, Social Capital and Market Institutions - A Theory of Development," Paul Frijters Discussion Papers 2005-1, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2002. "Social Capital and Community Governance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 419-436, November.
- Larry H. P. Lang & Mara Faccio & Leslie Young, 2001. "Dividends and Expropriation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 54-78, March.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 2002. "On the Empirics of Social Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 459-479, November.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2002. "An Economic Approach to Social Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 437-458, November.
- Temple, Jonathan, 1998. "Initial Conditions, Social Capital and Growth in Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 7(3), pages 309-347, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bezemer, Dirk & Dulleck, Uwe & Frijters, Paul, 2005. "Social Capital, Creative Destruction and Economic Development," Research Report 05C09, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Thomas Farole & Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007.
"Social capital, rules, and institutions: A cross-country investigation,"
Sciences Po publications
2007-12, Sciences Po.
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007. "Social capital, rules, and institutions: A cross-country investigation," Working Papers 2007-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Knowles, Stephen, 2006. "Is Social Capital Part of the Institutions Continuum and is it a Deep Determinant of Development?," WIDER Working Paper Series 025, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:05c09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvia London & Wiston Adrian Risso & Juan Gabriel Brida, 2008. "Human capital and innovation: a model of endogenous growth with a “skill-loss effect”," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(7), pages 1-10.
More about this item
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-01-23 (Development)
- NEP-PKE-2004-06-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-2005-01-23 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vie:viennp:0406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl .