The effect of computer use on earnings in Italy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. R. Arabsheibani & J. M. Emami & A. Marin, 2004. "The Impact of Computer Use On Earnings in the UK," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(1), pages 82-94, 02.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens, 1995.
"Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido W & Angrist, Joshua D, 1994. "Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 467-75, March.
- Peter Dolton & Gerry Makepeace & Helen Robinson, 2007.
"Use IT or lose IT?: the impact of computers on earnings,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19387, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Peter Dolton & Gerry Makepeace & Helen Robinson, 2007. "Use It Or Lose It? The Impact Of Computers On Earnings," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 75(6), pages 673-694, December.
- Peter Dolton & Gerry Makepeace & Helen Robinson, 2007. "Use IT or Lose IT? The Impact of Computers on Earnings," CEE Discussion Papers 0082, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Dolton, Peter & Makepeace, Gerry & Robinson, Helen, 2007. "Use IT or Lose IT? The Impact of Computers on Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 2588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2002. "An Economic Approach to Social Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 437-458, November.
- Heckman, James J, 1990. "Varieties of Selection Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 313-18, May.
- Liu, Jin-Tan & Tsou, Meng-Wen & Hammitt, James K., 2004. "Computer use and wages: evidence from Taiwan," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 43-51, January.
- Mary A. Silles, 2005. "Computer Use and Earnings," CAM Working Papers 2005-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:33:y:2007:i:2:p:245-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.